The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Great to see you in this thing, Jordan. It's going to be a blast.

Just curious, how many guys that got in initially, are still going and how many wait listers got in?

Still going on this end.

So I get to meet you before MB Jordan! Glad you got in brother!

JM

Glad you got in, Jordan. It's gonna be a heck of an event.

Dude Jimmy I didn't know you were going to be down there :):):) what is that 3/4 team albatross members going?

Oh yeah buddy I'll be there!!

Dude! This is going to be such an awesome weekend.

Bro I didn't know you were going to be there. We're halfway to a pool party.

I guess it doesn't really matter because everyone is awesome but has a list been compiled of who will be at the event?

Bro I didn't know you were going to be there. We're halfway to a pool party.

I guess it doesn't really matter because everyone is awesome but has a list been compiled of who will be at the event?

TNT, Troy, OCarrol, you and me, thats a pool party ready to happen. Room 202 or not!

Well Jordan, I couldn't get you to Dallas but I guess Tennessee will have to do!! I'm glad you decided to do this! Gonna be a great time. You made the right call!!

Well Jordan, I couldn't get you to Dallas but I guess Tennessee will have to do!! I'm glad you decided to do this! Gonna be a great time. You made the right call!!

Can't wait for it buddy!

So if my math is correct were only 45 days away from this weekend?!?! I cannot freaking wait. I'm so excited to get some putting instruction directly from SeeMore.

So if my math is correct were only 45 days away from this weekend?!?! I cannot freaking wait. I'm so excited to get some putting instruction directly from SeeMore.
Whoah...this one has been on the schedule for so long, it's hard to believe that it's right around the corner.

Cookie and I were talking about this on the course yesterday for a bit. I really hope they are able to spend some time with each of us so that we can get an idea of what putter is better suited for our games.

I guess it's time to start looking at travel plans. As Six4three5 said, only 45 more days. I have been talking with the family about this trip, add I going on a family vacation the following weekend. Need to start getting everything together.

Cookie and I were talking about this on the course yesterday for a bit. I really hope they are able to spend some time with each of us so that we can get an idea of what putter is better suited for our games.

I would say having a fitting and then an SPi instructor on course in each foursome for the Saturday afternoon round will resolve that nicely!

I guess it's time to start looking at travel plans. As Six4three5 said, only 45 more days. I have been talking with the family about this trip, add I going on a family vacation the following weekend. Need to start getting everything together.

Too funny, I get back Sunday night and then we leave for Galveston on Monday for a week. Makes coming back on Sunday a bit better!

I would say having a fitting and then an SPi instructor on course in each foursome for the Saturday afternoon round will resolve that nicely!
That would be a success in my book! Can't wait to get some answers.

45 days heck yeah!!!! This is going to be a blast and can't wait to get my putting figured out.

So today after work I notice I have a PM:

GolferGal said:
Hey Grins,

A spot just opened up for the SeeMore event. Is this something you are still interested in attending?

Thanks!

Morgan

Is the pope Catholic?

My response:

Hi Morgan!

Yes! I am EXTREMELY interested! Can you give me a few hours to clear this with my family? This event was number 1 on my radar starting the year & I'm gonna do everything in my power short of divorce to get there!

So, I talked with my wife, and I actually didn't have to do any groveling or begging at all! Of course, I have a LOT of work to get done before June 13th to make it up to her, but...

I'm in!!!!

I can't believe it! I feel like a kid at Christmas - this is so amazing! I think I said "thanks about 50 times in my PM. And I can't stop smiling! Wow!

The only downer is that I do feel terrible that this awesome feeling comes at someone else's expense.

I still can't believe this! My first ever official THP event! Hell, this is my first ever golf trip!

So Thank you Josh & Morgan & SeeMore! I am just blown away at the thought of what's going to happen in 45 days!

So today after work I notice I have a PM:

Is the pope Catholic?

My response:

So, I talked with my wife, and I actually didn't have to do any groveling or begging at all! Of course, I have a LOT of work to get done before June 13th to make it up to her, but...

I'm in!!!!

I can't believe it! I feel like a kid at Christmas - this is so amazing! I think I said "thanks about 50 times in my PM. And I can't stop smiling! Wow!

The only downer is that I do feel terrible that this awesome feeling comes at someone else's expense.

I still can't believe this! My first ever official THP event! Hell, this is my first ever golf trip!

So Thank you Josh & Morgan & SeeMore! I am just blown away at the thought of what's going to happen in 45 days!

Hell yes grins!

Congratulations Grins!! I know this will be an amazing event.

Congrats Grins!!!

Just remember if you are on the waiting list, there is still a chance you could get in. Many times life comes up for people.

Absolutely QFT!! Thank You! Life is definitely coming up for me! I won't subject anyone to the actual sight of it, but I feel like dancing!!! Can't wait to do this!

Congrats Grins! Look forward to seeing you there!

Congrats Grins!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Congrats Grins!

Congrats Grins, looking forward to meeting you.

Back