Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually had more issues with pulling clubs when I had a 14-way stand bag than the regular 6-way dividers. I won't go back to a 14-way divider.

Really? Figured it was made that way so it wouldn't do that.

I just bought a 14 way, and its the last one, they do not have 14 full lenght (maybe some have, but not most), only horisontal ones, and they are smaller, so if you dont put your clubs straight in, they will all get stuck together.

I just bought a 14 way, and its the last one, they do not have 14 full lenght (maybe some have, but not most), only horisontal ones, and they are smaller, so if you dont put your clubs straight in, they will all get stuck together.

Hmmm interesting. Guess I'll stick with what I have and wait for the staff bag. Imagine I shouldn't have any issues with it.

I thought the same when I moved to a 14-way, but it was a giant pain IMO. Different strokes for all though.

14 way dividers are better at helping OCD than they are keeping clubs from getting stuck in my experience.

I thought the same when I moved to a 14-way, but it was a giant pain IMO. Different strokes for all though.

14 way dividers are better at helping OCD than they are keeping clubs from getting stuck in my experience.

I have both. Right now using one that has 15 divided slots and a putter well. Never really have an issue getting a club out, but there are times it's a pain to get it back in. So it's definitely not a cure all.

Hahaha, this is very very true.

Im pondering a Set of used Rocket Bladez from the Taylormade Pre-owed site. They have 135% trade in value going on right now. Based on the quote of the stuff im trading in it would only be about $20 out of pocket....smh! I need a 12 step program....haha!

20 out of pocket? Can't go wrong

I actually had more issues with pulling clubs when I had a 14-way stand bag than the regular 6-way dividers. I won't go back to a 14-way divider.

I second this. I won't go back to a 14-way divider again.

Not sure if this is the right thread for this question.... but I recently hit the Cleveland 588 Hybrids and fell in love with them. But I just came across Mizuno JPX Hybrids but have not had a chance to hit them. Does anyone have experience with both of these and can tell me if they are similar or how one is better than the other?

Not sure if this is the right thread for this question.... but I recently hit the Cleveland 588 Hybrids and fell in love with them. But I just came across Mizuno JPX Hybrids but have not had a chance to hit them. Does anyone have experience with both of these and can tell me if they are similar or how one is better than the other?

Haven't hit the Mizuno but I have hit the 588 hybrid in jan and it was the best hybrid I've hit in 2 years plus. Straight long and easy to hit off the deck.

Haven't hit the Mizuno but I have hit the 588 hybrid in jan and it was the best hybrid I've hit in 2 years plus. Straight long and easy to hit off the deck.

Same experience I had as well, but a buddy told me to try the JPX before I buy the 588s but have not found one yet to demo so I was hoping someone here that has hit both could share their experience and thoughts.

Everytime I look for Monolites..... I keep thinking I must have a set of these instead:
$(KGrHqJ,!rIFI4iv5uRZBSQ6JW3Dlg~~60_57.JPG

They are fantastic.

I will piggy back on the Apex ponder, and say I want Tour 90s in mine.

Seriously considering ordering apex 5 through PW tomorrow with kbs tour v in them.

I am thinking getting a 23 pro hybo, you know how much I love the 20 then the 5 through pw apex.

On wedges I think I need to stick with the gorge, that 50 was money for me this weekend, what do you think?

Seriously considering ordering apex 5 through PW tomorrow with kbs tour v in them.

I am thinking getting a 23 pro hybo, you know how much I love the 20 then the 5 through pw apex.

On wedges I think I need to stick with the gorge, that 50 was money for me this weekend, what do you think?

I've hit my brothers apex and love them. There so smooth and buttery when you hit em

Odyssey Tank Cruiser #1 wide will be in my MC bag. That thing is awesome.

I've hit my brothers apex and love them. There so smooth and buttery when you hit em

Plus they have the forgiveness that the s55 do not. I still live the s55 and for the type of club they are, they are somewhat forgiving but mid irons are just a little harsh for me

a #9 putter rolled the mxm and metal x, preferred the MXM need to find a deal on a #9

So I think it's time to drop the 4i for good. I just never can hit it consistent and I can hit my 5i just as far. So really I am wasting a spot in the bag.

Question is, do I straight up replace the 4i or do I get a higher lofted hybrid to fill the gap of 5i to 5Deep and add a wedge at the bottom of the bag?

Debating between the Adidas spikeless and the Puma Faas spikeless.

So I think it's time to drop the 4i for good. I just never can hit it consistent and I can hit my 5i just as far. So really I am wasting a spot in the bag.

Question is, do I straight up replace the 4i or do I get a higher lofted hybrid to fill the gap of 5i to 5Deep and add a wedge at the bottom of the bag?

If you're going X2Hot, I think you should consider going up a loft or you might create a gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back