Bridgestone Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

What, wait. There is more?

Bridgestone rocks.

In the last couple of years I have gotten to know the Bridgestone rep that comes to the area for demo days. This year we got talking and he asked about the Morgan Cup again. I told him about the amazing package that just got delivered. Showed him the pictures you guys posted and he was blown away by what the company has done for you.

Blown away just like the rest of us.

The level of pride I have in my Morgan Cup sponsor and LONG time homer company is enormous. They are the absolute best.

More!?!? Can't wait to see what is coming for you guys

I don't think its a coincidence that I shot a new PB while wearing my Bridgestone polo and new belt buckle. So proud to represent them that I just want to play better. Such an incredible company and sponsor.

See I received that notification last week and I noticed it was from same place we received our backpack from. I said it couldn't be and I must have won another contest.

If this is From Bridgestone you have to be kidding!

What a sponsor!!!

In the last couple of years I have gotten to know the Bridgestone rep that comes to the area for demo days. This year we got talking and he asked about the Morgan Cup again. I told him about the amazing package that just got delivered. Showed him the pictures you guys posted and he was blown away by what the company has done for you.

I talked to a Rochester area Bridgestone rep about it as well before I started my fitting. Showed him the pictures as well and he was blown away as well.

Bridgestone again!! We are so spoiled

Bridgestone bringing it again! This is incredible.

A top notch company for sure!!!

Got the ups shipping notice last night being delivered tonight

Another special little something? Wow. Talk about an amazing sponsor that just gets it.

Just as excited as you guys are to see what it could be.

Delivery slated for within the hr. Love being home when surprise packages arrive !

Delivery slated for within the hr. Love being home when surprise packages arrive !

Can't wait to see what we get. I have a guess but could be way off.

Bridgestone Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

Embroidery, maybe a box full of clothes with #TeamParadise stitched onto the pocket?

But who knows...

Whats your guess Ryan???

Says from HD embroidery so my guess is apparel. In the shipping notice it says Morgan Cup logo, so not sure if that means anything but has my mind in overdrive.

Holy tracking number pondering...can't wait to see what goodies you guys get a piled with

Package has just arrived.

Says from HD embroidery so my guess is apparel. In the shipping notice it says Morgan Cup logo, so not sure if that means anything but has my mind in overdrive.

Nice man. You guys are going to be decked out before #THPMC...

Opening another thread...just amazing!!!!

What a great day to be a Bridgestone staffer. Had a ball fitting: going with RX. Tried out the J40 driver, have some numbers to go off of and the driver felt great. Tried out the True Balance putters: going with TD-03 with large grip. Lots of things figured out today and feeling pretty good.

I thought I would give this a little bump seeing as our sponsor has showered us with swag this week and our orders are due soon for our bag setup.

I know Freddie has put in his order, anyone else know what they are going with? Anyone still going in for a fitting before the deadline?

I've got some CBs arriving today from the Test Drive program with KBS Tour shafts and Project Flighted shafts that I wanted to try out before making my final decision. I believe I'll be headed to Myrtle next weekend to test out the True Balance putters, so I can decide which way I want to go there.

Back