Bridgestone Showering It's MC Staffers

I'm literally at a loss for words. My daughter is going to think daddy bought her a golf bag just like his.

Well done Bridgestone, that is too awesome!

It's official, I'm switching to Bridgestone. How awesome?

Bridgestone has kept me guessing the whole time. Shipment 1, I'm thinking den caddy but end up with an amazing backpack, shipment 2 I'm expecting a den caddy but get the mother load of awesomeness including a signed beautiful staffer, shipment 3 from an embroidery place, I'm thinking a polo, and here comes the den caddy, but complete with the amazing MC logo. My next guess is a pony... Couldn't be any more wring than I've already been. Bridgestone is too amazing.

Amazing, what a top notch company giving you all the full treatment.

It's official, I'm switching to Bridgestone. How awesome?

Still plenty of time left to see what the other companies have in store! Each company is approaching the Morgan Cup differently, and even that's changed from year to year.

That being said, Bridgestone is hooking its staffers right up!

Bridgestone if Freak'n Awesome....Nuff said.

I really wish one of the retailers here carried Bridgestone clubs. I would love to hit them and convert if I could. Congrats to the Bridgestone MC Staffers and a bigger CONGRATS to Bridgestone for the special treatment they are giving them.

#jealousbeyondwords

that is pretty sweet, Bridgestone really stepping up!!

I though it was rediculous on the first box. Was almost speechless and sooo happy for the bridgestone staffers. Now im just plain #jelious. Congrats!!!

That is another great gesture from Bridgestone. Those Den Caddies are very cool. Congratulations guys.

Bridgestone just contimues to kill it for the Morgan Cup year in and year out!!

Yes!!!!!

A Morgan Cup embroidered den caddy to put things in!!! I've wanted one for a while, and having that logo on there just adds to the awesomeness.

So proud to be a part of Team Bridgestone. They are the best.

Wow.....what more can be said about Bridgestone and their commitment to THPMC ?
Incredible.

Pretty effing cool.

WOW! That is awesome and Bridgestone is taking the Morgan Cup to another level.

Bridgestone is down right killing it for it's staffers!!!

Holy Smokes! I knew there was something coming, and thought I would try to rally my will power again and not look. No freaking way I lasted. Thank you to Bridgestone for such a cool keepsake to commemorate this years Morgan Cup. I am really at a loss for words. They said on the conference call that we would be blown away this year and they were right. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

JM

So very cool of Bridgestone to do this, as a non-MC THPer I want to say thank you for doing this for my THP brothers Bridgestone Golf. You have made their MC experience beyond awesome. :thumb:

Just freaking amazing. I think mine will be delivered tomorrow but it's just so awesome.

Oh man the den caddy is great. One of my favorite parts from last year's event!

The book bag alone was more than enough for me. To add the den caddy to the list of what Bridgestone has already done for us is just ridiculous. I may have to name my first born Bridgestone.

Wow Bridgestone is stepping up and hitting it out

Bridgestone's equipment choices are little older than the rest of the competitors, but the SWAG... They're second-to-none!!! Great stuff!!!!

That rocks! I still have my den caddy from last year sitting in my office. Love it!

Wow, those are great!! Lucky members of team Bridgestone

Back