Contest #2 - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team Sabella

Dang, re-read the rules and noticed "no pictures". Dang nab it. Back to the drawing board.

Thinking cap is on, first thp event need to make it worth while

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Saved my best for Sabella. Sorry Rhiona.

Those are great boys. Really have my thinking cap on here!

repost test

FIFY.

You were missing a / in the second

one more time

There ya go! Glad you got it working!

Thank you Miller time, never quit!!! now I need a beer and a rum and a cigar

Good luck, everyone!

Working hard on this. I need to get this right. The magic hasn't come to me yet, but, there's still time.

I really wish I could swing this, but best of luck to all of you guys!

Tuesday morning bump. We need some more action. If I get the time I plan on running to Dick's and posting a Youtube series on the fishing golfer in the wild.

Guys, if you are on the fence about entering get off the damn lumber and sign up! It will be one of the best weekends of your life, and the golf is only a part of it.

THP and Callaway don't mess around, make sure you're in for the ride.

Well, I guess if people don't want to be a part of it, they don't have to. Betters my chances if they sit on their hands. I was on this one immediately, I'm not making the same mistake as the last contest planning it out and missing the deadline.

Well, I guess if people don't want to be a part of it, they don't have to. Betters my chances if they sit on their hands. I was on this one immediately, I'm not making the same mistake as the last contest planning it out and missing the deadline.

I agree as much as I want participants, the selfish side of me that wants in soooo bad wants less competition.

I agree as much as I want participants, the selfish side of me that wants in soooo bad wants less competition.

There's still a lot of time left for entries, I won't be surprised if there is a flood of entries today through Friday. This event is too good for people to pass on.

Get ya entries in and enjoy something that will knock ya socks off! I'm still reeling over the King and all the fun I had which was much more than just the golf alone. So many good things come out of these events so don't miss out! :blob:

There's still a lot of time left for entries, I won't be surprised if there is a flood of entries today through Friday. This event is too good for people to pass on.
I think they should close off entries today. :wink:

My THP calendar is full for the year, but good luck to all those entering!

My THP calendar is full for the year, but good luck to all those entering!

I'm in the same boat Andy. But good luck to the other lucky THPers throwing their hats in to the ring!

Another tweet to support this great event

a big reason we have these contests is because of the social media awareness it brings to Callaway (or whomever the OEM is) and THP. The more people that enter, the more of their friends that see the tweet, the more people are reached. So while at an individual contest level you might want few entrants to increase your chances...i look ta it more long term. I want a ton of people to enter every time, thus increasing the likelihood of more future events.

Its simple math, Myself + Greg Sabella multiplied by CallawayGolf greatness = CERTAIN VICTORY. And there is no stopping the laws of mathematics.

Back