Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow swisher hits a 400 foot fly out. That's gotta suck

hyhahaqy.jpg
. These cracked me up
mu4ybyhu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is awesome. Lol Cleveland.

Not sure how that's a Cleveland thing. The Yankees did the same thing. It's an MLB thing

Not sure how that's a Cleveland thing. The Yankees did the same thing. It's an MLB thing

But he's in Cleveland now. (I think).

I wonder if Carrasco will be able to take a direct flight to Columbus or if he will have to make a stop along the way

Wow swisher hits a 400 foot fly out. That's gotta suck

Polar opposite of what I saw on MLB coverage once. Power alley to right in Yankee Stadium is 370 and Soriano hit it there. Only ballpark in the league it would have been a homer. Lame.

Good win for the cards tonight but this offense is struggling. Craig and Perralta both are just completely lost at the plate

Here's hoping for a Brew Crew win tonight, tomorrow, and the next day.

I wonder if Carrasco will be able to take a direct flight to Columbus or if he will have to make a stop along the way

He's out of options right? Hence the Haring release

Nope, he is out of options, and here is a fun fact

Cleveland Indians starter Carlos Carrasco is winless in his past 17 starts, with a record of 0-12 and an ERA of 8.09.
The big right-hander hasn’t had a win as a starter since June 29, 2011

Nope, he is out of options, and here is a fun fact

Cleveland Indians starter Carlos Carrasco is winless in his past 17 starts, with a record of 0-12 and an ERA of 8.09.
The big right-hander hasn’t had a win as a starter since June 29, 2011

That guy had some serious talent back in the minors when he pitched for the team I worked for. Although the pitching coach compared him to guy from Bull Durham. Million dollar arm but a 10 cent head. He probably had the 2nd best stuff on the team, outside of Josh Outman. Meanwhile Kyle Kendrick had less stuff put knew how to pitch. Amazing which one has had the better career.

anyone see this last night on The Tonight Show?

That guy had some serious talent back in the minors when he pitched for the team I worked for. Although the pitching coach compared him to guy from Bull Durham. Million dollar arm but a 10 cent head. He probably had the 2nd best stuff on the team, outside of Josh Outman. Meanwhile Kyle Kendrick had less stuff put knew how to pitch. Amazing which one has had the better career.

Yep, I just wish they would let him go, its obvious he doesnt have it, and its not like you gave up Cliff Lee for him....oh wait

24 games in, and KC still has not won a game if they score less than four runs.

Jose Fernandez is really, really good.

Tigers vs. White Sox are in a rain delay....This weather is killing me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back