Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering seeing what Golftown will give me as a trade in for my Garmin G6 to use towards a Bushnell Neo XS watch tomorrow.

You and me both Ryan. I am honestly dumbfounded when it comes to hybrids. Never have hit one, however know I will have at least one in the bag come July.

I'm trying to wrap my head around how you have possibly avoided hitting a hybrid for this long!!!

Get to it buddy!

I'm pondering your bertha.

I know I hogged the 588 but did u get any swipes?
Nope, no swipes.
You and me both Ryan. I am honestly dumbfounded when it comes to hybrids. Never have hit one, however know I will have at least one in the bag come July.
J40 is good, but just not for me. I am thinking right now that the X2Hot is a sure fit for my bag.

Can't go wrong there Beags.

Mr. P4B has placed the XCG7 directly in my pondersphere. Great review. Sounds right in my wheelhouse

Can't go wrong there Beags.

3h and 5h.

Would love that setup.

Driver, X2Hot 3h/5h, Irons, Wedges, putter. No woods.

If I could do it over, I would have got a 3/5 combo.

After what I saw from my bag this past weekend, I think a 2 hybrid setup would far benefit me more than fairway woods.

After what I saw from my bag this past weekend, I think a 2 hybrid setup would far benefit me more than fairway woods.

I'm inclined to agree, though that BobbyJ fairway has sort of changed my feelings for what a good fairway wood can do for a guy.

I'm inclined to agree, though that BobbyJ fairway has sort of changed my feelings for what a good fairway wood can do for a guy.

It should, you hammered it.

If I could hit hybrids like you off the deck, my game would be on a different level.

It should, you hammered it.

If I could hit hybrids like you off the deck, my game would be on a different level.

Lots of practice lol. #shorthitterproblems

you guys who have never had hybos pondering them and i'm going to be dropping mine.

Hope you hit them better than I do.

Pondering seeing what Golftown will give me as a trade in for my Garmin G6 to use towards a Bushnell Neo XS watch tomorrow.
My guess? $10 and a candy bar wrapper.

Today is pay day so ponder mode is high today LOL... Waiting for my trade in's to get to Global Golf so I can use my credit towards something awesome. I am thinking a 588 RTX Wedge sound pretty good.

Proforce VTS 65 Silver or Red in Stiff for my Amp Cell. I found that I like a bit more torque.

So I am struggling a bit as to what shaft I want to go in my 23° X2Hot pro hybrid.

Want a little more launch from the fairway where I will mostly use this so I think the DI is out. But do I go Aldila Tour green or blue? I know the blue is a little higher spin and I am not much into that but if I go XS will that cut the spin enough and I still get the launch?

Or do I go in a different direction entirely? So many ponders.

So I am struggling a bit as to what shaft I want to go in my 23° X2Hot pro hybrid.

Want a little more launch from the fairway where I will mostly use this so I think the DI is out. But do I go Aldila Tour green or blue? I know the blue is a little higher spin and I am not much into that but if I go XS will that cut the spin enough and I still get the launch?

The tour green is pretty low spining but combined with the x2hot head i have not seen any launch issues. What shaft do you currently have in?

The tour green is pretty low spining but combined with the x2hot head i have not seen any launch issues. What shaft do you currently have in?

AD-DI 8x I believe. It's in my WITB. Haha

My two cents. Go with the blue. It may spin a touch more but that will help hold greens. IMO.

Been eyeballing one of these for practicing...

1360006326934307479824.png

My two cents. Go with the blue. It may spin a touch more but that will help hold greens. IMO.

I was thinking that as well. I think even going X it will keep the high spin down as well but still have enough to hold greens.

A true aftermarket TB is a mid spin shaft and it's probably most popular on Tour in hybrids and fairways, though it's in some drivers as well.

A true aftermarket TB is a mid spin shaft and it's probably most popular on Tour in hybrids and fairways, though it's in some drivers as well.

Oh really? Interesting. I was waiting for you to chime in. Haha. Seems as you have solved my dilemma.

Does it come in the heavier weights? Like the 80-90 gram range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back