Prayers, positive thoughts, everything you got

Thinking of you folks today!

Thoughts and Prayers for your family today.

Positive thoughts headed your way buddy.

Thoughts and prayer.

Thinking and praying for you guys today!!

Bumping this as I think today is the day? Either way, praying for your little girl and your family as well as the doctors involved. Prayer works buddy and here's to a speedy recovery!

Stay strong.

Yes, today is the big day. We've got a long, emotional day ahead of us. Today literally determines the rest of our daughter's life. She's going to have a long road of recovery after, but right now we're just focused on making it through today safely.

Thank you all again for all your support. Means more than I can express on here.

Hang in there & I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you.

You've got my full support, thoughts and positive vibes today buddy. Thinking of you and the little one.

I'll be thinking about her and your family all day today. Prayers and positive thoughts being sent your way. I know exactly what this moment and day feels like. Stay positive!

Thinking of you guys today. Good luck!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Hang in there, thoughts and prayers headed your way all day!!!

Stuff like this tears me up... that picture about killed me. I can' t imagine going through this. God bless you daughter - and family.

Thanks everyone. Doing better than I expected so far. Saw the doctor just before and he had saved some other kid's life this morning. He was all pumped up and ready to go for my daughter. I think that really helped put me at ease.

Great news. Thinking position thoughts for you all today.

positive thoughts and all the best to your family

Danny you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Yes, today is the big day. We've got a long, emotional day ahead of us. Today literally determines the rest of our daughter's life. She's going to have a long road of recovery after, but right now we're just focused on making it through today safely.

Thank you all again for all your support. Means more than I can express on here.
Your daughter continues to be in my prayers.

Saying a prayer for you all now.

you guys are in my thoughts today, positive vibes coming to you

Hope al is going well! Thoughts and prayers with you and your family today!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Got a surgery update and everything is going well. Maybe about an hour left and they've removed a large amount of it. Should be seeing her in about 2 hours.

Got a surgery update and everything is going well. Maybe about an hour left and they've removed a large amount of it. Should be seeing her in about 2 hours.

that's a good update.

Good to hear Danny! I didn't have a chance to post in here before, but I'm thinking of you guys today and sending the positive thoughts over!

Back