Prayers, positive thoughts, everything you got

drp3434

I'm either golfing or wishing I was golfing
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm not a religious person or one that generally believes prayer or positive thoughts do anything, but I need everything you guys have right now.

At the hospital with my daughter and we've received devastating news. Our world is crashing down and we're a mess. Please pray, send positive thoughts, and anything else for my daughter if you could. It would be really appreciated, thank you.

Praying for you and your family

You got it Danny.

Thoughts and prayers headed your way man, hope everything turns out ok.

oh man I hate hearing this. Thoughts and prayers are certainly headed out to you and your family.

Thoughts and prayers bud. Hope all turns out ok.

Prayers going out for you and your family.

I really hate the sound of this, all my thoughts are with you guys man. I can't even fathom what you're going through but I really do feel for you man.

Thought head your way as well as your whole family drp

Done. .

Thoughts are with you!

Will be thinking about you and your family. So sorry dude.

Dude, positive thoughts and prayers headed your way now.

So sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are on the way!

I really hate hearing news like this, I hope everything turns out for the best! Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Thoughts and prayers are heading your way!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thoughts are with you and your family in this time of need.
Best wishes for your daughter, and your family.

Drp3434, PM me if you have questions about the medical stuff, I can try to help as much as possible.

My heart sunk reading this dude. Praying for your daughter and family.

Danny I hope all goes well! Prayers for your little girl and family and let me know if you need to talk.

Prayers heading your way

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I'm not a religious person or one that generally believes prayer or positive thoughts do anything, but I need everything you guys have right now.

At the hospital with my daughter and we've received devastating news. Our world is crashing down and we're a mess. Please pray, send positive thoughts, and anything else for my daughter if you could. It would be really appreciated, thank you.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family bud.

Praying for you all!

This is awful man I absolutely hope everything will be ok. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Back