What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think GG has something to share in here.

#waterbottles

a dozen B330 RX

THP HAT!!!!

Lots of people following my lead today :)

Going for my last lesson with my instructor (he is moving) in an hour. Got to make it count!

I bought a THP hat; and the CORRECT sized Impact Ball.

Pulled the trigger on the THP hat! Woot woot!

Lots of PUMA gear. Great sale right now at puma.com

THP Hat and a SEVE golf glove in Sao Paulo, golf cost $30.00 and it is about the cheapest made golf I have ever seen, a Callaway glove was $45. Dozen Pro V1 from last year $125...wow

Couple digi-sky polos and SnapBack!

uqu6ebah.jpg

I walked out of Playitagain sports with a set of Ping Eye 2 + irons, 3-SW for a paltry $85. I will clean them up and hit them tomorrow!

Ahh the memories !

I picked up a dozen B330's 2013 model and 8 Winn Dri-Tac grips for the irons that I bought Monday!

Picked up a x-utility 24* to hopefully knock my only non Cally club out of my bag.

Going to toss a kbs tour v into it so it matches my irons.

I walked out of Playitagain sports with a set of Ping Eye 2 + irons, 3-SW for a paltry $85. I will clean them up and hit them tomorrow!

Ahh the memories !

Man that's a great price. The cheapest I've seen them for is $200 around here. Great deal. I used to have a set to and would love to again!

Just won a Bio Cell 3/4 fairway wood. Didnt think my bid would hold but it did

THP Hat and a SEVE golf glove in Sao Paulo, golf cost $30.00 and it is about the cheapest made golf I have ever seen, a Callaway glove was $45. Dozen Pro V1 from last year $125...wow

That is robbery!

8 Lamkin Cross Line grips from the bay for 30 bucks! Can't wait to set up the RE gripping station in my garage

Ahh the memories !
We used to have several of those in Kansas City, now we're down to one.

BB 5w
Diamana Blueboard 83s FW shaft
Xhot 4h
Diamana Blueboard 92s Hybrid shaft
KBS Tour 90 4-PW shafts

2014 bag will be final this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back