Future THP item suggestions

SWEET THAT IS AWESOME!!! Can't wait to get one.

heck to the yeah! day just keeps getting better and better

hello beautiful

flip-top-sports-bottle-24oz-extralarge-80344.jpg

Love it. Will fit perfect in the Clicgear oversized drink holder.

Love it. Will fit perfect in the Clicgear oversized drink holder.

And it just so happens to match my Clicgear. A W E S O M E

Looks like I will be getting a new THP water bottle soon, sweet!

And to Shane P that said it would be his flask...Nah, we have that covered too I have a feeling.

And to Shane P that said it would be his flask...Nah, we have that covered too I have a feeling.

NOW I'm listening.............

(I always listen).

??? THP FLASK coming out next to the store also??

Did someone say vodka??? Errrr Flask??

Hell to the yes! Just as important as golf balls IMO in the bag.

It was a fantastic dream for a moment. :)

awesome who is the company if you don't mind me asking?

Great choice guys. Those are really nice

I did not say that. We would not do flasks.

You know, a slight punctuation change makes this a totally difference post.

I did not say that We would not do flasks.

I do like the idea of a water bottle, though. Just hope it fits in my golf bag.

Also, I'm on board with a scorecard holder.

I love the green, that little hook should be nice to hang from a golf bag!

this item is much better than a flask, it might keep you and I good for 18 holes, we need 2 of the bottles though :)

Did someone say vodka??? Errrr Flask??

Hell to the yes! Just as important as golf balls IMO in the bag.

I meant this will be great for my powerade zero :D

Those bottles look sweet.

I am a relatively new member on here and I haven’t got a THP golf towel. I would love one to attach to the bag. Living in Ireland and with our wet climate, we tend to work our way through a lot of towels. So a good quality THP Golf towel gets my vote. (I read a thread a while back about a golf towel that a lot of THPer’s liked, but can’t remember the products name).

I am a relatively new member on here and I haven’t got a THP golf towel. I would love one to attach to the bag. Living in Ireland and with our wet climate, we tend to work our way through a lot of towels. So a good quality THP Golf towel gets my vote. (I read a thread a while back about a golf towel that a lot of THPer’s liked, but can’t remember the products name).

There was a poll thread for the preferred colour choice of a THP towel, but I can't remember if a new thread appeared with the details about what/when might be available so keep an eye out as I am sure it is on the way

Bottles Ordered! They will be 24oz flip top bottles with a secure flip top. We ordered the green ones:

i-J7kF3Fb-X2.jpg

Two hours to get rid of the hats. I think we can kill that on the bottles. I can never have too many.

Those bottles are nice!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back