2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The final event of the 2014 THP Invitational Series is here and it will be one for the ages. THP invades The Bear Trap for a weekend like no other, sponsored by Bridgestone Golf. Unbelievable golf, wonderful accommodations and tremendous food will make up this awesome tournament and none of it could be done without the title sponsor. This event will truly be one of a kind and is open for signups.

pga_national_golf1.jpg

Invitational
How do you get invited? Your Albatross Club Membership is your invitation. If you are a member of the 2014 Albatross Club, you are invited to play in this event. If you are not and want to play, all you have to do is join the club. Click here for details.

Cost
$429 - This will include
Greens Fees - 2 Rounds of Golf (Champion & Palmer)
Cart Fees - For both rounds
Range Balls - For both rounds
2 Nights of Lodging at the beautiful PGA National Resort
Breakfast Each Day
$25 Resort Credit
Two iBar Drink Certificates
Trophy Ceremony Dinner at PGA National
Limited Edition THP Bridgestone Hat
Incredible SWAG & Prizes
AND MUCH MUCH MORE...

For non-golfing partners/husbands/wives the cost is an additional $130. This will include all of the above, minus the golf, swag & resort credit.
If you won a 2014 THP Invitational, your costs are different (half off). See here

When & Where
September 26th - 28th, 2014
PGA National Resort & Spa
Since their opening in 1981, they have hosted some of golf’s most defining moments, including the 1983 Ryder Cup, the 1987 PGA Championship and multiple Senior PGA Championships.

Format
This THP Invitational will be a 2 man team format. The kicker here is that THP will make the teams.
This is limited to only 40 golfers, 8 of which earned their way in by winning THP Invitationals.

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. In addition this is open to men and women, however you must be 18 years or older to be a part of this event.

Prizes
Champions - TBA (They are awesome)
A spot for the winners in the THP Events Hall of Fame.
Beautiful THP Bridgestone Championship Trophies

Itinerary
Friday - Hotel Check-In with THP.
Saturday AM - Morning range time and then the 1st competition round of golf.
Saturday PM - Free night w/ many gathering around iBar.
Sunday AM - 2nd competition round of golf.
Sunday PM - Awards Ceremony Dinner for all participants.

Signup Is Now Open
You will send an email to GolferGal@thehackersparadise.com
In that email these things must be included.
Your Forum Name
Your Real Name
The Bridgestone Ball you play
If you are bringing a significant other or not (non-golfer).
You will receive a response from GolferGal (it takes a bit of time) to say whether you got in or on the wait list. Keep in mind that if you do not get in, the wait list can be a great way of moving into the event through things changing.
You will be responsible for a deposit of $100 upon getting in and the remainder will be due 60 days from the event.

Last edited:
Amazing resort, amazing golf, amazing price, amazing sponsor,=perfect weekend!

Cannot freakin' wait for this! It is going to be awesome!

Any word on a rate for Friday practice rounds?

BOOM! Calendar set!

That is an amazing deal!!

Sounds great. Need to get one of those 32 spots!

Awesome. Just to clarify, a non-golfing partner would be $130 in addition to the $429 rather than $130 each night?

That sounds like such a fun trip. What a great price too.

• Admin
That is an amazing deal!!

Yes. Yes it is. Considering the Champ course has a surcharge of $75-$100 per round especially.

Awesome. Just to clarify, a non-golfing partner would be $130 in addition to the $429 rather than $130 each night?

Correct.

Wooooow this is going to be a amazing event. Members are going to go crazy to get into this.. I'll have to check my vacation time and see if I can pull off this awesome opportunity. Good luck everyone!!!

Yes! This is a must

Yes! I am off that day and will be doing nothing pretty much until sign ups.

Great stuff! Can't wait for the 14th.

So excited for this! I'm still planning to win a spot in this at Indy or Ocean City. But, I'll definitely be right here at 1 pm on the 14th to sign up just to be sure. I've got to see the Bear!

Is there a THP rate for those that will want to get in Thursday or stay Sunday night?

Wow, what a deal this is...well done MikeDean.

Thanks THP and Bridgestone for putting on this incredible event! Reminder set!

Are you kidding me?!?! Calendar set and hoping the golfing Gods are on my side!!!

I have to get in.. I just have to. I have been thinking about this non stop

Since their opening in 1981, they have hosted some of golf’s most defining moments, including the 1983 Ryder Cup, the 1987 PGA Championship and multiple Senior PGA Championships.

and
since 2007 The Honda Classic, which is slowly becoming one of the best fields on tour

;)

Great to see. This will be fun for many. I will be on an airplane at that time and doubt I will be able get online so good luck boys.

Back