2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Ok yep this is a must do. Thursday and Sunday on the resort also and a round Friday! This is shaping up to be amazing! Bravo MD bravo

Great rate 441! Calendar set for sign ups.

Aw, yeah! Calendar alarm set!

Ok yep this is a must do. Thursday and Sunday on the resort also and a round Friday! This is shaping up to be amazing! Bravo MD bravo

Not bad for a party planner eh?

I think it is going to be a win and in only for me. JB/GG dont pair me with GregDan in Indy :deadhorse: J/k. I would love to play with him again!

Additional Info as requested

Additional nights stay would be $109 per ROOM plus resort fee ($25 total per room per night) and taxes per night. Price is valid for Single and Double occupancy both. Valid 3 days before and 3 days after the actual event based on availability at time of booking.

Additional Rounds of golf are $50 each plus tax and an additional $75 surcharge if you want to play the Champions Course

This makes it a great Happy 40th for the wife & I if I get us in.

Thank you Mike Dean for the amazing deal. #BestPartyPlanner

This is precisely my plan, too.

Additional Info as requested

Additional nights stay would be $109 per ROOM plus resort fee ($25 total per room per night) and taxes per night. Price is valid for Single and Double occupancy both. Valid 3 days before and 3 days after the actual event based on availability at time of booking.

Additional Rounds of golf are $50 each plus tax and an additional $75 surcharge if you want to play the Champions Course
Wow, those are great rates, well done mike!

The price of this event is phenomenal, but the airline fares (at least the current ones) are a huge dream killer.

Awesome deal right here

So it begins... one of two events firmly in my sights for after the MC. Truly amazing job by THP and mr partyplanner!

The price of this event is phenomenal, but the airline fares (at least the current ones) are a huge dream killer.

Lots of options from up north on where to fly from and where to fly to.

Kabooyeah! Looking forward to this one. Well done to THP for what looks like a tremendously exciting event.

Taps away

I love Bradley.....

Non-stop to Ft. Lauderdale on Southwest for $212--or around 10,000 points.

I love Bradley.....

That was my thought. Its an easy flight I have taken a dozen times or so.

I love Bradley.....

I did that one when I went to PGA National last time.

I love Bradley.....

check JetBlue as well, they go direct to Palm Beach (we take this flight a few times a year) from BDL

I would love to play in this event, but with a family trip in October its not in the cards. Good luck to everyone, I bet you're going to have a blast!

Reminder set, and there better be good cell service on site in DC. Not a good time to be away from a computer, may be some misspelled words in the sign-up, no time to correct.

Not familiar with Las Vegas airports, any suggestions for this event?

Not familiar with Las Vegas airports, any suggestions for this event?

Well if you are flying to Las Vegas, you might not be too near this event. It is in FL.
Palm Beach and Ft Lauderdale are the two closest. With other options as well a bit further.

I am asking my wife about a cruise we are taking in September, but I can tell you, I plan on being quick on the trigger.

Travel time from S. FL. Airports to PGA National

PBI(Palm Beach) 15 minutes
FLL(Ft. Lauderdale) 45-60 Minutes(depends on Traffic)
Miami 60-90 Minutes
Orlando or Tampa 3 hours

Travel time from S. FL. Airports to PGA National

PBI(Palm Beach) 15 minutes
FLL(Ft. Lauderdale) 45-60 Minutes(depends on Traffic)
Miami 90-120 Minutes
Orlando or Tampa 3 hours

That's about right from Miami International Airport with traffic. It takes me 1 hr 15 minutes with no traffic to PGA national. I highly recommend Ft. Lauderdale airport instead. Smaller airport and easier to get in and out.

Back