2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Pretty sure I will be screwed anyways ...
Take the strokes and then go out and win. I may not be good at golf, but I know a thing or two about competition. Unless you're trying to trick JB into giving you more strokes, say "Thank you for those 8 strokes." and then shut them up with some strong play.

Hey Ill take those 8 strokes, I think I would need 10-15 to have more of a challange with me never playing there before. I will take some RedBull and get me some wings and JudoChop my score so I can fly to Victory!!!! JB+Me Getting 8 Strokes= JB in Skirt!!! BOOOOOM!!!
Take the strokes and then go out and win. I may not be good at golf, but I know a thing or two about competition. Unless you're trying to trick JB into giving you more strokes, say "Thank you for those 8 strokes." and then shut them up with some strong play.

Hey Ill take those 8 strokes, I think I would need 10-15 to have more of a challange with me never playing there before. I will take some RedBull and get me some wings and JudoChop my score so I can fly to Victory!!!! JB+Me Getting 8 Strokes= JB in Skirt!!! BOOOOOM!!!
Honestly, I'd hold out for the 10 or more. I imagine his playing the course twice is worth at least two more shots, no?

I agree with you. Lucky for you, you will get to see this awesomeness go down. Should charge you because I am thinking this is going to be some Pay Per View ShowDown!!!
Honestly, I'd hold out for the 10 or more. I imagine his playing the course twice is worth at least two more shots, no?

Erky trust me it doesn't matter how you play honestly! We will have a great time sat hacking it up and you will have a great time Sunday with your group I can guarantee you that.

No one here cares what you shoot or how bad your SO putts, all that matters is that you both enjoy yourselves immensely

Deuce, can you please bring the popcorn for our viewing pleasure

No one here cares what you shoot or how bad your SO putts, all that matters is that you both enjoy yourselves immensely
I'm currently coaching the wife to say to the other ladies in our group "That's good, you can pick it up." Hopefully they'll reciprocate ... especially on the 40 footers. :wink:

Erky trust me it doesn't matter how you play honestly! We will have a great time sat hacking it up and you will have a great time Sunday with your group I can guarantee you that.

I'm actually not too worried about it. I know I will have fun.

Hey buddy...did you see the Sunday pairings?

#boom

Hey buddy...did you see the Sunday pairings?

#boom

I did I just wished you still hit those crazy double benders off the tee! Look forward to teeing it up with you again and in Orlando of all places!

Left handed with right handed clubs.
I can get pretty good distance from my 6i swinging that way when I need to punch out from beside a bush or tree. Maybe that's the future key to my success!

Since the 14 club rule is in effect I'm gonna thin my bag down before we leave unless there is something someone wants to try out on the range.

AP2 6i w/ steelfiber and recoil 110 in x flex

Hopkins 56 standard grind

the hybo is being pulled

Coers if you lose the bet I'll have some RuPaul keyed up for Sat night. You Better Work.

Unfortunately I'm a product of that generation.

Or we could make that his intro on the 1st tee box Sunday morning. :)

Evening plans are being worked on and GG and I are altering them a bit. You will thank us.

Back