What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't beat $3 each!

Got some Nike dri fit polos yesterday green and red with white stripes. Washed them last night and I was impressed how wrinkle free they were. I wash some grand slam and Walter Hagen polos and there Winkleie when they come out of the dryer.

IZOD pants and polo. Callaway polo, and a reversible Nike belt. All for $70!

8e3upa2a.jpg

etaqavyn.jpg

I'm eyeing some shoes....

Puma, naturally.

I'm eyeing some shoes....

Puma, naturally.

Monolites. Wore them to my lesson last night. Literally feels like you are walking on gel cushioned shocks. They are unreal.

Monolites. Wore them to my lesson last night. Literally feels like you are walking on gel cushioned shocks. They are unreal.

The gel feeling is really cool on the harder surfaces....I was like "wow", when I first wore them.

The gel feeling is really cool on the harder surfaces....I was like "wow", when I first wore them.

Yeah man. Its a strange feeling at first but they are so damn comfortable. And this is coming from a guy that has never worn Puma because they were always too narrow. Went a 1/2 size up and they are my new favorite shoes. Not even golf shoes. Shoes period.

But I think they're ugly, sooooo, no. I just can't do it, I just don't' care for the thick sole look. I love that others do, but they look very....skater-ish to me.

BioFusion mesh and BioFusions are on my mind.

But I think they're ugly, sooooo, no.

BioFusion mesh and BioFusions are on my mind.

James is cray cray. The gray with blue look awesome.

See my comment/edit above. Too much skate or die feel for me.

HAHAHA Skate or Die. Check out my work PC right now thanks to you:

SOD_zpscb3e5d82.png

HAHAHA Skate or Die. Check out my work PC right now thanks to you:

SOD_zpscb3e5d82.png

Gosh dammit, I found a pair of those gray ones in 14 dirt cheap. Now I'm curious.

543171624.jpg

187089_01_PNA

187132-01-full.jpg

James, don't sleep on the Puma Neo's if you want a little more classic shoe..

Gosh dammit, I found a pair of those gray ones in 14 dirt cheap. Now I'm curious.

where did you find the deal.

Pondering picking up another pair of last years Adizero shoes. Would like to replace an old pair of black spiked shoes that I have and I think I might go with these. They can be found pretty cheap now. I have 1 pair already and have walked 4 rounds in them already. They are certainly light and I found them to be comfortable.

i-blackwhite.jpg

What is the name of this shoe?

These came today.

sy4uda4u.jpg

These came yesterday! eBay is killing my wallet

utavames.jpg

a6dad88e5580fcb28d6897cefb6358eb_zpsbc84f8fb.jpg

Came in today from Adams

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I asked where I could buy one & it showed up. I thought it pretty nice of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thats pretty awesome of them.

Tomorrow is going to be Shoemas here, three pairs of Puma badassness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back