2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

I think we were all confused there for second. Right now my wife isn't sure what all she wants, so I guess she will just wait till she get down there and maybe see how it goes.

I think we were all confused there for second. Right now my wife isn't sure what all she wants, so I guess she will just wait till she get down there and maybe see how it goes.

You can certainly play it by year, but if she wants to avoid getting a weird time or nothing at all you may want to try to get her to lock it down

I was trying to tell her that, but she is just fine with what she is getting. I imagine she'll get some of that stuff done before we head down so she can look good. She was trying to get me in for a freaking pedicure because my feet are so rough. That's alright a dress/skirt is enough for me.
You can certainly play it by year, but if she wants to avoid getting a weird time or nothing at all you may want to try to get her to lock it down

Cmon man,
Its early, I am drinking my coffee, come in here to see about a THP Event and now have visions of fugly a$$ feet.
#KeepTheSocksOn

Cmon man,
Its early, I am drinking my coffee, come in here to see about a THP Event and now have visions of fugly a$$ feet.
#KeepTheSocksOn

Just think how his legs will look in that short sun dress.

Especially after the long winter we've had up here in Illinois....

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Sorry :( thats what all the walking for 18 holes does to you and your sweaty feet. Just go over to the special cabinet and take a few swigs of the good stuff and you will forget about it LOL
Cmon man,
#KeepTheSocksOn

Hey my legs still got some darkness from last summer so I am good. Suppose to warm up next week in the 80's so I'll probably get some more sun on them.

There goes bfast and any thought of bread pudding.

ooo man, I could go for some bread pudding right now. I can't wait to stuff my face in that stuff.
There goes bfast and any thought of bread pudding.

Okay guys, despite Coers best efforts to side track this thing into being about his wonderful firm and tan body, lets try to keep this about the event. Thank you.

Much agreed JB, jeeze guys lets stay on topic!!! So anyways JB gives me 10 strokes and I come out swinging and beat him. What you all think about that???
Okay guys, despite Coers best efforts to side track this thing into being about his wonderful firm and tan body, lets try to keep this about the event. Thank you.

Much agreed JB, jeeze guys lets stay on topic!!! So anyways JB gives me 10 strokes and I come out swinging and beat him. What you all think about that???

First off, handicap says I give 8.
Secondly, your confidence is fun, absurd, but fun. :D

8 per side is fair :p ... Take it and run Coers....

Hey Ill try and squeeze what I can out of you, doesn't hurt to try. And confidence, if you want to call it that I am going to come down swinging. Hopefully I'll figure out the grass and how not to hit in the water. Are there going to be any Alligators on the course?

Are there Alligators on this course?

IDK would be pretty cool, have played once in South Carolina and there were gators out there. Man talk about being nervous and hitting the ball.
Are there Alligators on this course?

#OutingApproved
Something tells me there are going to be a few #THPMC guys eyeing you go off on that first tee.
So once you choose your weapon, and all the eyes are on you, take that big gulp (you know the kind you can feel going down) because you are about to tee off in front of 20 or so people and each one of them will never forget that tee shot. Make sure you exhale, because if not, the whiff is coming.

Then right before you setup to swing, relax a bit, because you strangling the club grip because of nerves will make you top it. Then you pull the trigger. I will make sure I wave hi to your ball short and right on the way to mine.

Coers, this could be going on all day during that round. I might nickname you "trip", because with the pressure on, will you become dub or trip...(how many digits in your score)....

Whoa....trash talking to the max! Mental games have begun!

Man talk about being nervous and hitting the ball.

I couldn't even tee my ball at my first event. And I didn't have all the pressure of a JB beat down looming over me...

I couldn't even tee my ball at my first event. And I didn't have all the pressure of a JB beat down looming over me...

Haha. You would need to give me 3 strokes too. Your game travels just fine buddy.

#OutingApproved
Something tells me there are going to be a few #THPMC guys eyeing you go off on that first tee.
So once you choose your weapon, and all the eyes are on you, take that big gulp (you know the kind you can feel going down) because you are about to tee off in front of 20 or so people and each one of them will never forget that tee shot. Make sure you exhale, because if not, the whiff is coming.

Then right before you setup to swing, relax a bit, because you strangling the club grip because of nerves will make you top it. Then you pull the trigger. I will make sure I wave hi to your ball short and right on the way to mine.

Coers, this could be going on all day during that round. I might nickname you "trip", because with the pressure on, will you become dub or trip...(how many digits in your score)....

Absolutely epic post.

It was pretty close to this time when a fella in my group whiffed in front of 30 thpers last year, maybe we are due again?

Sunday will be a good time, but Saturday has the makings of being something magical

#targetacquired

Man really JB??? We going to be like that. Well hey I am glad that this will be some good prep work for #THPMC. And Josh I hope you play amazing and I am going to support you all day because are the Alpha Omega aka Master of THP. I like to be positive about people games and not negative. I hope you shoot a 59 and beat me like no other, then throw me into the gators (Chomp Chomp) But anyways I hear there was a JB dress sighting LOL!!!
#OutingApproved

Back