The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tomorrow starts my first competitive tourney, outside of THP events, and I am a little nervous about it. Haven't practiced as much as I would like but sometimes life gets in the way.

I am just hoping to play well and turn in a good score. Should be a lot of fun though as it's at the course I always played in high school.

Good luck! Just remember its golf and it should be fun!

Good luck, GregDan!

Play well GregDan! Go get em!

Thanks guys. I know it will be fun. I'm gonna play the best I can and see what happens.

Can someone do me a huge favor and bump the course review requirements? I can't find it on tapatalk. Thanks dudes.

"Hey man, wanna go for a round?"

I can't, I have to go _________. Pick up bathtub for reno, do yardwork, spend time with the wife, run errands.

First nice weather in ages, and I cannot for the life of me get onto a range/course.

Its funny how some days one little thing can set you back on the path you want to be on.

My mom is in Rome right now. I've wanted a trip to Italy for years and years. Hopefully I live long enough to be able to afford one.

My mom is in Rome right now. I've wanted a trip to Italy for years and years. Hopefully I live long enough to be able to afford one.

I'm jealous. Rome is right there with Ireland for me. Someday, I cannot wait.

I keep telling GG we need to take a trip in a few years there. It will happen.

Yea I'd like to do Ireland as well.

She's doing the whole country for three weeks. Too cool.

I keep telling GG we need to take a trip in a few years there. It will happen.

It would be so awesome, I'm a mediterranean history guy so its a big dream of mine.

Yea I'd like to do Ireland as well.

She's doing the whole country for three weeks. Too cool.

Three weeks would be INCREDIBLE.

I share the Ireland dream, and my girlfriend gets to go there in a week and a half for work. SO jealous.

Rome is incredible...I've been lucky enough to have gone twice (once with family, once with my wife).

England/Scotland/Ireland is the entirety of my international wish list.

Rome is incredible...I've been lucky enough to have gone twice (once with family, once with my wife).

England/Scotland/Ireland is the entirety of my international wish list.

ShandyGolfer and I talked about Ireland next year.

#topofthe75toya

A buddy of mine just got back from a European adventure, still single and he figured now was the best time to knock it out. Spent three weeks traveling around with a Europass, he had a great time.

I want to do Ireland sometime and get to Germany. Going to be a while but I do plan to make that happen.

Off to my first tournament. Pretty excited and nervous as well. Just going to have fun and see what happens.

Off to my first tournament. Pretty excited and nervous as well. Just going to have fun and see what happens.
Play well buddy

It's beautiful out and I'm golfing in shorts. Life is good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back