Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

I thought it was terrible this year. Absolutely terrible. I guess it is like me with baseball games when I was forced to get 2K even though it sucked.. Now I get the Show.

Really hoping someone else can get that nfl license down the road even though I don't see it happening

It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't polished - but it was expected for the first release on a new console.

I have a friend that used to work in the gaming industry and he football games were the hardest games to program for because of all of the individual computer AI interacting on the screen at one time. Said there is not other game where there are so many variables/interactions.

That being said, I always think competition is a good thing. Even The Show had become quite stale on the PS3 because there was no legitimate contender to push them. I don't really have such high hopes for the initial PS4 version.

Its the only football game left, I'm forced to get it.

I loved the college football game, sad that they wont produce anymore.

It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't polished - but it was expected for the first release on a new console.

I have a friend that used to work in the gaming industry and he football games were the hardest games to program for because of all of the individual computer AI interacting on the screen at one time. Said there is not other game where there are so many variables/interactions.

That being said, I always think competition is a good thing. Even The Show had become quite stale on the PS3 because there was no legitimate contender to push them. I don't really have such high hopes for the initial PS4 version.

It's funny because I have (as have many of my friends who own a ps3) thought the show has improved every year. The RTTS has gotten more in depth, the gameplay smoother and features like online franchise even though the connection issues have been apparent.

With Madden I have felt they have done little to nothing and in some cases taken steps backwards. I know you don't have high hopes for this years Show on PS4 but everything I have seen from trailers it looks like they have really tried hard to showcase the power of the PS4 unlike what madden did this year which was basically copy and paste the ps3 version over

I just don't like the show bc I cant hit the damn ball. Truth.

Love building a club and managing, but I suck at playing.

I just don't like the show bc I cant hit the damn ball. Truth.

Love building a club and managing, but I suck at playing.

The hitting is pretty tough, that I will agree with. Last year I know with the difficulties they made it easier to hit and I think that will be the case this year as well. I just love the road to the show. I think it is a blast to be able to just focus on one guy and play 8-10 games in the time it takes to play 1 when you control the entire team

So should I bother getting on tonight?

Ps4 updating as we speak. If anyone is wondering for my psn name, just check my forum name. I'm not very creative.

Nice we should have a decent little call of duty group tonight!!

I'll likely be on later tonight. I don't have to work tomorrow and it's looking like rain in the morning so it'll be a good night to stay up playing COD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I might be able to squeeze on. Long day tomorrow, but if it means better odds of not getting stabbed by Dan, I can see what I can do

I'll be on around 9

I might be able to squeeze on. Long day tomorrow, but if it means better odds of not getting stabbed by Dan, I can see what I can do

What are you even going to play? batman isnt out yet little guy

Haha I'm with ward on this one, damn Canadan!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

What are you even going to play? batman isnt out yet little guy

I have COD dumb dumb!

And it's not nervous, I just don't like being stabbed!

I have COD dumb dumb!

And it's. It nervous, I just don't like being stabbed!

So many comments, so many comments, so many comments...

So many comments, so many comments, so many comments...

Freakin phone. That, or I just let Moe Norman take over my phone.

Correction happening now

My psn is perkis7.

Playing bf4 until the show and watch dogs come out

Back