Contest #2 - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team Sabella

That's it. Can't wait to see which two of you will be joining me on Team Sabella as we win #The Gauntlet.

It will be me... FLA, OH & DFW will take the title... :banana:

the power of positive thinking never hurt anyone!

Great job on the entries guys. Now we wait and see who joins Capt. Sabo!!

I get home and see this on my TV when I first turned it on...it's got to be a sign of something...uploadfromtaptalk1399068284328.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Very cool Asa, good luck to everyone who entered. It will be exciting to see who joins team Sabella

About an hour to go...I think this is going to be another one of those events (not unlike The King) where people look back and say "Why didn't I try to get in that one?"

In or not, I know I will not be that guy.

Exactly why I entered this.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Best of luck everyone!!!

Excited to see who gets in on this especially after how awesome Callaway and Thp made the king last weekend. I'm sure the gauntlet will be amazing.

Sitting on pins and needles waiting to see who gets in, I hope I do but if nor I will be supporting those that do

Sitting on pins and needles waiting to see who gets in, I hope I do but if nor I will be supporting those that do

Exactly my feelings. You can't get mad when others get to live out these chances of a lifetime.

Sitting on pins and needles waiting to see who gets in, I hope I do but if not I will be supporting those that do

Same here, would love to be a part of the competition but will whole heartedly support the participants if I am not one of them.

I feel like the kid in the back seat. Are we there yet?

Just got in from my round and checked this thread first thinking maybe the newest combatants might have been announced. I'm relieved somewhat that the winners have not yet been announced, because I know that if they had been, and I was in, I'd have several PM's awaiting in the inbox. None were there, or course, but there is still hope. Again, good luck everyone. The Gauntlet will be special. The unofficial one was loads of fun and you can slap an exponent on that (n) for this one with Callaway in the mix. (Sorry Seth for the math inference).

Just got in from my round and checked this thread first thinking maybe the newest combatants might have been announced. I'm relieved somewhat that the winners have not yet been announced, because I know that if they had been, and I was in, I'd have several PM's awaiting in the inbox. None were there, or course, but there is still hope. Again, good luck everyone. The Gauntlet will be special. The unofficial one was loads of fun and you can slap an exponent on that (n) for this one with Callaway in the mix. (Sorry Seth for the math inference).
Rooting for ya bud--ya, your phone would have lit up!

Fingers crossed. Keep checking tapatalk to see if the results have been posted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I keep seeing posts and I think we have some winners. Good luck to all who entered, and whoever gets picked for Sabella's team are surely in for a blast...

Good luck, I can't wait to see who will be on Team Sabella!

Back