Weekend of May 3-4

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
We are in a stretch of the best six days in a row this year, so the course should be packed this weekend. I will try to play Friday and Monday and hope for the best on the weekend!

Playing Saratoga National for the first time ever on Saturday with ddec and MPLefty. Sunday I'm headed to my best friend's son's 2nd birthday party. Is he too young for Jameson?

My son is getting baptized and my sister and her husband are flying in for it. Me and my brother in law will try to sneak a round in at some point

Taps away

Playing a course out in Norwalk, Oh and the taking my son to a HOF Football event.

Golf trip starting tomorrow to Grand Geneva Resort and Spa!

Got a great game set up for Saturday. Some good sticks in the group. Will be a lot of fun and some beautiful weather. Looks like Sunday ill be snowboarding on Aspen. They opened for a bonus weekend so i gotta get some final turns in.

Supposed to cool down to the mid 70s from the current 90s over the weekend. Saturday I have an electrician coming over to sort out some issues. Sunday my brother in law and I are going to try to make it 15 straight skins victories over the nephews.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Start of a nice week long vacation for me. Lots of golf happening.

No golf, heading to Lakehouse to celebrate a birthday and Mothers Day (week early I know).

Hoping range tonight
Birthday party for the baby tomorrow
And hoping a round sunday pm

Tonight starts my volleyball league. Tomorrow I'm going to head out to try a bunch of shafts in my driver and then hopefully get a range session in. Then it's the last night of bowling. Sunday is the regular early morning round. I'm shooting for 75 or under.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Weather is supposed to be miserable here but playing in a Kentucky Derby tournament the rolls into a party afterwards. Should be a good time on the course and fun with the wives after.

No golf for me this weekend. Getting my little girl this weekend altho we may take a ride to Academy to look for sales on some Footjoys for daddy ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Going to try to get out for 18 this afternoon. No golf for me this weekend. Flying to Orlando tomorrow afternoon for work through Wednesday.

Playing in a club tournament on Saturday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Saturday I will be attending an awards event for my wife who will be receiving a teacher of the year award. Sunday...golf. What else?

range or golf tonight
golf tomorrow at a really good course with some THPers
May the Fourth Be With You

I'm playing with a buddy of mine tomorrow. I don't have any plans yet for Sunday, but I will be playing, even if it's by myself.

Practice, writing, watch Thunder/Memphis, and enjoy some down time with the Doc when she wakes up after being on nights all week.

Work on Saturday morning. Cobra demo day in the afternoon and hopefully 18 on Sunday

Playing in the points game for the first time at the course I normally play at. Its actually cheaper for me to play in the game than to book through golfnow. Of course, it's been raining the last four days, so I imagine it'll be cart path only. May switch to the stand bag so I can just unstrap it and carry the whole thing with me when I need to go traipsing around the course chasing my ball. Sunday, the wife and I will likely go up to Valdosta to watch the web.com Tour South Georgia Classic at Kinderlou Forest.

On Saturday we're going down to Cincy to the Reds game. The Brewers are in town, which is always a good excuse for a little roadtrip. On Sunday, Im planning on getting out and playing 18.

Playing a competion on sunday, a qualifyer to meet and beat a bunch of Norwegian golfers May 24th.

Self confidence is sky high. I have never been better. (that dosen´t say mych =D )

Friday: Gym after work, Oregon State @ Cal Baseball game (then home to watch the blazer/Rockets game - Go Blazers!).

Saturday: hit the range early (not sure if full swing only or focus at the short game section) with some putting work. Another trip to the gym. Relax

Sunday: 18 in the afternoon.

Looking at this, could be a great weekend.

Playing tomorrow morning and I'm either playing Sunday or going to a lesson. Weather might be too nice to hit balls inside.

Back