What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a pair of Nike Free 5.0s tonight. My wife looked at them and said no pair of shoes is worth $100.

I like that I can come here and be with people who understand.

I bought a pair of Nike Free 5.0s tonight. My wife looked at them and said no pair of shoes is worth $100.

I like that I can come here and be with people who understand.

Now that's funny! Nice pickup though, those have grown on me.

Waiting for the "Cookie, Freddie, and Ricky were right about the Monolites" post....

Were you wearing the Monolites at mission inn?

Nah, those were faas lites

Should be here tonight Dev

Spikeless shoes both intrigue and scare me

Spikeless shoes both intrigue and scare me

I'll never go back to spiked shoes. The Monolites are awesome off the course and on....the FootJoy Sport Spikeless have some of the best traction.

I'll never go back to spiked shoes. The Monolites are awesome off the course and on....the FootJoy Sport Spikeless have some of the best traction.

Same here dude. I have Lunar Controls for when conditions are really bad and I absolutely love them.

Picked up 2 adizero shirts tonight

Comfort is not my concern. I had the original Adicross shoes. Loved them in the store. Loved them on the range. I got to the course and I could barely walk after the day. I tend to be really aggressive with my lower body. I felt like I broke the 5th metatarsal in my left foot.

Comfort is not my concern. I had the original Adicross shoes. Loved them in the store. Loved them on the range. I got to the course and I could barely walk after the day. I tend to be really aggressive with my lower body. I felt like I broke the 5th metatarsal in my left foot.

I think the FJ Sport Spikeless would help here. Have you tried them?

Bought two polos and two golf shorts that were Greg Norman at Macys. Got everything on sale plus 25%off. Need some new gear for Florida trip.

mmwbInxMRSCmeB9qZOwdVag.jpg

mh_FeZrf_HpPTBpFLfZqHMA.jpg

How's the quality of these? Been pondering them for a while now

mh_FeZrf_HpPTBpFLfZqHMA.jpg
[/QUOTE]

These just came in today! More coming soon

Couple shirts from the Woot deal last week.

Another pair of Puma Biofusion Spikeless Mesh are sitting in my cart at RockBottomGolf for 74.96. The deal expires in 1 hour. I don't need another pair of golf shoes, but I'm so in love with the grey pair that I already have, the black pair is added to my cart. Someone tell me not to pull the trigger.

Another pair of Puma Biofusion Spikeless Mesh are sitting in my cart at RockBottomGolf for 74.96. The deal expires in 1 hour. I don't need another pair of golf shoes, but I'm so in love with the grey pair that I already have, the black pair is added to my cart. Someone tell me not to pull the trigger.

Do it!! I'm heading over right now. That's a great price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do it!! I'm heading over right now. That's a great price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found another coupon code to get the price down to 69.97. I had to buy them, that's stupid cheap for those shoes.

Found another coupon code to get the price down to 69.97. I had to buy them, that's stupid cheap for those shoes.

Man they didnt have my size. Thats a great pickup at that price

What the! That's awesome! What's that other coupon code? I have the Monolite's in my cart now for $59.96, if I can get them cheaper I might have to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back