Super Stroke Putter grips all you want to know

Right now I use a SS 1.0. Lately I've been having tons of problems with 2-5 footers. Would getting a 3.0 help at all with this?

Wish it wasn't going to be another year until SS came out with their counterbalance options (or so apparently the rumors suggest). I desperately miss the SS feel.

I'm going to get one of the midnight series off eBay sooner rather than later.

The Flatso 17 is no joke, amazing, I think I'll go flatso from now on. Can really grip in the palm/fingers without thumbs.

Since putting this mid slim 2.0 on my putter I have never thought about changing grips, I love it

Just bought a slim 3.0 and haven't decided which putter to put it on. I have a wide variety of their grips on 7 different putters: Fatso 5.0, slim 2.0, Flatso 17, and now the 3.0. I bought Dave Stocktons book and have been working hard on my putting the last couple weeks.

I really like this coloring. I hope they play with other colors in the white space.

I really like this coloring. I hope they play with other colors in the white space.

The midnight series does black in place of the white. The one I'm eyeballing is red/black. It'll look sharp in my black odyssey. I just wish I had the black shaft on it too like my last putter.

2e6yme3u.jpg

Now if we can figure a way to paint the superstroke letters red we'd be set.

I posted this in the Flatso review thread also, but I replaced my MidSlim 2.0 with a Flatso Ultra. I went last season with the 2.0 and just never felt very comfortable with it, especially distance wise. I haven't had a chance to try the Flatso Ultra out on the practice green or course yet, but it really hit what I wanted, which is the cross between a pistol and a SS in a smaller size. I'm very excited about it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Picked up the Flatso Ultra and I am very happy so far. Coming from the 1.0, I feel like my hands get in the same position everytime and the size is just right.

Picked up the Flatso Ultra and I am very happy so far. Coming from the 1.0, I feel like my hands get in the same position everytime and the size is just right.

As an SPi guy, I felt the same way about the grip.

As an SPi guy, I felt the same way about the grip.

I have never really found a putter grip I was happy with but this one just feels right.

I yous 3.0 on my scotty cameron newport putter love it

the red one

The Flatso 17 is my new favorite grip hands down!

Nice Icey!! I just ordered that same grip for my Scotty Futura X.

Did you notice a bit more counterbalance in those putters compared to the grips you had on them before?

Honesty they felt about the same. It's the larger grip and taking my hands out of the stroke more that noticed most.

Does anyone know if the 17" SuperStroke grip is similar in size/width as the one on the Tank Cruiser line?

Slim 3.0 on my Bettinardi here.

The Betty is counterbalanced, when it's time for a new grip I'll lengthen the shaft, then find out if how to fix the counterbalance with a longer and heavier grip.

Of all my putters and Super Stroke grips.... this one is my favorite. It's a Slim 3.0 I bought from a distributor in Japan, where it was exclusively distributed. Not available in USA. I love the Black and Silver combo. I recently removed it from my Nike Method and it will go on my new SeeMore x2 Nickle gamer.

10285296_10152239766753401_4642900089575597368_o.jpg

Quite possibly the best upgrade to my short game ever. Absolutely love the skim 3.0 - all in all had 34 putts yesterday - only 2 1-putts but every other one was a short 2-putt - unreal distance control.

Tap tap taparoo

Just installed the 2014 SS Ultra Slim 1.0 Midnight on the Method 001:

attachment.php

Picked up a few ss grips at dicks , they had them on clearance for 14 bucks

Played my first round with the new grip today. It's definitely the most comfortable grip I've ever gamed. The immediate good result is that I made all my 3-5 footers. However, I was consistenty long on putts over 20 feet so I have a bit of practicing to do to reign that in which shouldn't be a problem the more I get used to the feel of the straight grip.

Last edited:
Would the 17" SS belly putter work on a counterbalanced putter?

Back