Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

REMINDER

If you want to take advantage of the hotel deal in the first post your reservation must be placed by midnight tonight.

After tonight the extra rooms get released to the public at full price

So far only 8 rooms booked, I know we have quite a few out of towners

thanks

bumping, only 8 hours left to book rooms

We are booked there just not under the THP block. I am shocked only 8 rooms were booked so I am guessing others may be in the same boat?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
I'm not in the count, thanks to your generosity, roomie!!!

Unless were packing like sardines in 8 rooms. Which is a decent possibility

I'll sleep in the bathtub free of charge!

I'll get the ice and we will make money off your kidneys!
J/K of course!

I seriously cannot wait for this event!
Hopefully I play much better than I did yesterday!

Me and ohiosriker have been booked for a while. Only thing i have to worry about for the next month is getting my game on point!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Feeling better about where I'm at after last nights round. Bring on Indy.

TGTT, I'm guessing we still good to go yes?

Be sweet if we were paired to win it!

Sorry to hear that some one else had to drop out. But I got a pm from GG. Asking if I were still interested. Heck Yes I am! My ticket is punched boys. I will be in Indy. Unless GG is playing a joke on me. :banghead:

Now to figure out my sleeping plans for Saturday night so I can play on Sunday with you guys.

Yippee yippee yippee!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Sorry to hear that some one else had to drop out. But I got a pm from GG. Asking if I were still interested. Heck Yes I am! My ticket is punched boys. I will be in Indy. Unless GG is playing a joke on me. :banghead:

Now to figure out my sleeping plans for Saturday night so I can play on Sunday with you guys.

Yippee yippee yippee!

Hell yes!!!! Sorry to whoever had to drop out but man this is awesome news Jeremiah!

Can't wait to find out who my teammate is! This is awesome. Thanks for making my day GG!

In case you guys lost count
yhypa4a4.jpg

Yippee yippee yippee!

Congrats, too bad somebody had to drop out with it being so close now.

Nice bullfrog! Good to see waiting list come through

Glad to hear Bullfrog is joining in on the fun. Just to throw it out there, I do have a double queen room booked, so if anyone is still looking to split lodging costs for Friday and/or Saturday, let me know.

Yippee yippee yippee!

Alright! Congrats dude!

Can't wait to find out who my teammate is! This is awesome. Thanks for making my day GG!

Hate to say I told ya so but..

Congrats Bullfrog!

That's awesome Bullfrog!!! Glad you made it!!!!

Yippee yippee yippee!

Happy to hear you'll be joining us Froggy! Can't wait to see you in Indy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! Wonder who dropped out?

I can't believe this is only 28 days from now. I know i'll be working on my game big time before we hit the Fort. I want to chew it up and spit it out with my partner.

Back