Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Oh my Joe I hope that you learned your lesson....... That thing needs to stay in the car hahaha

Lost THE bet. Just a shame GG is not going to see the fruits of her labor for the shelacking she laid on you.

Lost THE bet. Just a shame GG is not going to see the fruits of her labor for the shelacking she laid on you.

Ah won't be there? Dang - she's going to miss out! And shelacking is being kind. She ran circles around me.

Nope, I'm a man of my word and I'll be wearing it before the round on the range.

Oh I know and I believe you I was talking about Friday night...... haha

Less than two months? I might need to get these bad boys spray tanned

#neverbetagainstGG

apuvupyq.jpg

Maybe we can get a deal on two cans, mine are just as bad. Well minus the skirt.

#longpants

If this is a ploy to tee off from the ladies tee's...

Morgan isnt coming to OC? That makes me sad.

Really sorry to hear you won't be there Morgan. But taking care of Duke is more important than hanging out with some "hackers".

I was looking forward to meeting you.

Unfortunately, no I won't be there. I am staying back to take care of the dogs. Dukes health issues has altered our travel plans a bit. He can't travel anymore.

Guess Jlukes will have to keep JB company :clap:

Sorry going to miss the opportunity to meet you, and very sorry to hear about Duke :sad:

Unfortunately, no I won't be there. I am staying back to take care of the dogs. Dukes health issues has altered our travel plans a bit. He can't travel anymore.

That sucks Morgan but I understand. Take care of my little buddy Duke.

Good news! I just got my vacation days confirmed for this weekend! now I will not have to call in sick :banana:

Great pictures! Look forward to being there soon.

Now that I signed up for the Bridgestone championship, I'm not just playing for myself, I'm playing for someone on the wait list as well!

I just got off the wait list & in this event. Looking forward to it & meeting everyone!

Welcome - glad to have you join in. Wonder who we lost ????
I just got off the wait list & in this event. Looking forward to it & meeting everyone!

I believe it was GregDan

Back