SeeMore Putters Thread

I recently got my mFGP back from SeeMore and I can't putt with it to save my life. I love the look at address but I seem to push a ton of putts with it. I haven't uses it on a real green, just my practice one.

I recently got my mFGP back from SeeMore and I can't putt with it to save my life. I love the look at address but I seem to push a ton of putts with it. I haven't uses it on a real green, just my practice one.

Get it outside. And putt.

Do you have a triangulator?

Get it outside. And putt.

Do you have a triangulator?

Yes I have a triangulator. I haven't tried it in conjunction with the mFGP but the misses feel like straight pushes.

Ball position? Shoulders and feet at setup? Grip slightly off?

Everything seems the same with the mFGP as it does with the rest of my putters as far as all that you mentioned.

Everything seems the same with the mFGP as it does with the rest of my putters as far as all that you mentioned.

You could just send it my way. I'll work the kinks out of it. ;)

Cant wait for seemore to get the mfgdf back in stock. . PayPal account stocked and ready :)

Almost grabbed a crazy cheap mFGP off the bay last night... Went for a great deal, and I hope it's going to a THPer.

That putter will eventually be a part of my collection, but not yet.

I learned recently that the X series insert has changed. My current model has a grooved insert but the new one is completely flat and very smooth. In talking to James, I think he said it has something to do with the weight of the head now and the shaft changes.....but I'll let him elaborate on that.

Curious how much (if any) the performance differs with the change.

Did you use the new insert w/ PO'B?

Did you use the new insert w/ PO'B?

Yes I did, that was on his fitting head. I putted fantastic with it that day but since I had been rolling the M5X and not my X2, I have no thoughts comparing the 2.

You know what would make me happy? An X series 7. Ohhhhhhhhh man.

A heel shafted version of the X2 could be fun. I might need to buy an X4, just to get the demand on that line up

Almost grabbed a crazy cheap mFGP off the bay last night... Went for a great deal, and I hope it's going to a THPer.

That putter will eventually be a part of my collection, but not yet.

I got it, couldnt pass it up for the price!

Sorry, didnt mean to steal it from you.

No stealing. Apparently you wanted it more than I did. I hate knowing I am likely bidding against fellow THPers.

No stealing. Apparently you wanted it more than I did. I hate knowing I am likely bidding against fellow THPers.

I know the feeling. After rolling Pat's when I went with Cookie to hit fitting I knew I wanted one, and $80 shipped is insane. Not to worry, I have been put on a SeeMore hold until my fitting in June!

I am in between putters because I have sold a number of them that I had, and the new one replacing them is seemingly stuck in shipping. It was supposed to be here by Friday, but I'll be lucky if it shows up by mid-week.

I was playing Saturday, so I had to pull out a "show only" putter -- a limited edition Seemore Payne Stewart edition bronze FGP. Anything from < 6 feet was seemingly automatic. I sunk the longest putt that I have in years, which was easily 60 feet, to save par on a hole. I had 7 one putts and three 3 putts.

The three putts were all due to putting off of the green, which kind of skews the stats some. Most people would have counted this round as 29 putts.

For a high handicap hack like me, that's a pretty solid day with the flat stick. It was doubly so given that I effectively was putting cold with a putter I'd not recently practiced with.

The Seemore will go back into the "show" pile because it's just too nice to game. It served me well when it was called into action though.

I am in between putters because I have sold a number of them that I had, and the new one replacing them is seemingly stuck in shipping. It was supposed to be here by Friday, but I'll be lucky if it shows up by mid-week.

I was playing Saturday, so I had to pull out a "show only" putter -- a limited edition Seemore Payne Stewart edition bronze FGP. Anything from < 6 feet was seemingly automatic. I sunk the longest putt that I have in years, which was easily 60 feet, to save par on a hole. I had 7 one putts and three 3 putts.

The three putts were all due to putting off of the green, which kind of skews the stats some. Most people would have counted this round as 29 putts.

For a high handicap hack like me, that's a pretty solid day with the flat stick. It was doubly so given that I effectively was putting cold with a putter I'd not recently practiced with.

The Seemore will go back into the "show" pile because it's just too nice to game. It served me well when it was called into action though.

Sounds like you need to get an FGP to game!

Sounds like you need to get an FGP to game!

I owned one of the original bronze FGPs for a while, but ended up going in a different direction (heavier, counter balanced, face balanced mallet setup). I used that setup for about a year solid, not even picking up another putter.

To be honest, I think my putting stroke improved while playing that. It allowed me to be "smoother" with the FGP than I ever was my first time around.

I have to tell you though. When I sunk that 60+ footer, I looked at my friend and said "why exactly do I have another putter on order?"

At the end of the day, I like the long alignment lines of the putter in my WITB better. While the FGP helps me make sure I'm square, the long "horizontal" alignment of this particular mallet help me see the line I'm putting down better.

I got it, couldnt pass it up for the price!
I bid on it as well. What a great putter for an insane price.

haha, I had a feeling it would be someone in this thread daily. I was the highest bidder at 105 (which is something I do if I want something but don't NEED it) and saw it jump at the last second.

Hope you enjoy it Nite!

I know the feeling. After rolling Pat's when I went with Cookie to hit fitting I knew I wanted one, and $80 shipped is insane. Not to worry, I have been put on a SeeMore hold until my fitting in June!

haha maybe it wasn't the same mFGP! This one went quite a bit higher than that.

You all fight over the putters, I'll work on headcovers...haha

Back