THP Tin Cup Ball Marker (2013)

Marked a few up for tomorrow. Team Albatross FTW!

2eqada4u.jpg

Marked up some new golf balls today

8759089B-833D-483D-8BBA-E3402C729D77-3370-00000131930E91C5_zps8715a4d8.jpg

Thanks again to War for organizing getting these made for us!
Very patriotic going into US Open week!

That's quite the morning project

It was relaxing, sat in the rocker and watched the chocked run the yard eating while I sipped my coffee.

Ohhhhh thread revival haha

e4ery3e3.jpg

I need to find one of these.

I still use mine. I put just the exclamation point on all my Bridgestones for the Invitationals.

I use mine all the time

Love mine Crest. I have a few balls primed to go at all times, with THP Green of course!

Love mine Crest. I have a few balls primed to go at all times, with THP Green of course!

Very smart! A great THP marketing tool

Is it possible that these will be ordered again? Cause if so, count me in!

I would love to see it happen, I missed out on the original batch.

Pretty sure it's been said a few times, but these were a one time thing and I don't believe they will make another batch of them.

It was all War Eagle who hooked everyone up and like Greg said it was a one time deal. Just glad I got mine. I was still subscribed to the thread haha

Mine is m.i.a. can't find the darn thing

It was all War Eagle who hooked everyone up and like Greg said it was a one time deal. Just glad I got mine. I was still subscribed to the thread haha

Don't know if possible to still order but Tin Cup shows it on their website under Custom Tin Cup Samples.

Custom.THP.jpg

Interesting that they use it as a sample.

And unfortunately, they are no longer available. These were a 1 time deal that THP allowed to do for the forum members.

Interesting that they use it as a sample.

And unfortunately, they are no longer available. These were a 1 time deal that THP allowed to do for the forum members.

Figured as much. Just found it kind of cool that it was pictured on the site.

Figured as much. Just found it kind of cool that it was pictured on the site.

If you want one, I do believe I still have one extra.

If you want one, I do believe I still have one extra.

If you come across it, then that would be great! I don't want you to have to go digging all over for it.

Back