DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in... isn't the a PVGA tourney that morning?

No idea...but if there's a tourney I want to play in it for sure. Haven't received an email for next week yet.

I'll also be looking to play Sunday I think.

No idea...but if there's a tourney I want to play in it for sure. Haven't received an email for next week yet.

They are the 10th, 24th and 31st. The 17th is open

So you don't want me to come down? Ha ha

So you don't want me to come down? Ha ha

Of course I do, just wasn't sure as to your plans. You coming in trumps any tourney.

What time ya thinking sat?

What time ya thinking sat?

If you're coming to town, I'm open. Just let me know what works with your schedule and we will go from there.

If you're coming to town, I'm open. Just let me know what works with your schedule and we will go from there.

If I leave here around 4:00-4:30 that puts me at your door around 8:30-9:00

If I leave here around 4:00-4:30 that puts me at your door around 8:30-9:00

Very doable. Staying the night?

Any other THP'ers want to do a mid morning round somewhere? Maybe somewhere other than the norm?

Unsure, might just depend on how the day goes haha

I'm up in the air for next weekend cookie. Anniversary weekend. Need to see what the wife wants to do.

I'm good with PVGA or other... let me know where you pick and I'll let you know.

I have been trading calls and text with Dennis Sales trying to get something set up. Been a little out of pocket the last couple of weeks but I will touch base with him again. Any days better for you than others?

For May maybe 17th. Early weekends in June should be pretty open also.

Very doable. Staying the night?

Any other THP'ers want to do a mid morning round somewhere? Maybe somewhere other than the norm?

I will be on the west coast Friday through Sunday, or I'd join up. Sadly, not golfing out there :(

I'm looking to play Saturday afternoon but won't be able to play Sunday I fear being Mother's Day. If James comes down and you guys are looking to play later (around 2ish) or maybe an extra 18 later on that day, let me know!

I'm looking to play Saturday afternoon but won't be able to play Sunday I fear being Mother's Day. If James comes down and you guys are looking to play later (around 2ish) or maybe an extra 18 later on that day, let me know!

Sounds good, will let you know.

I'm going to be in Dallas for the week for work May 10-16. I land at 10:45am on Saturday and don't have to be at work I believe until late that night. If I can swing it, I would love to play a round with you guys that afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The PVGA tourney on Saturday is alongside a 75 person tourney. I think I'd rather play elsewhere vs dealing with that! Let me know what you decide.

The PVGA tourney on Saturday is alongside a 75 person tourney. I think I'd rather play elsewhere vs dealing with that! Let me know what you decide.

I saw that.....tough to know the impact.....seems inevitable that it will slow everything down nicely.

Thats a bummer.

With the shotgun I think it will be a bit faster than a regular tournament but then again 4 people on 18 holes equals 72, and thrre are usually about 30 in thr PVGA, so it will be stacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back