The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather get hit then be stuck here with 11 kids eff me
I just came from a Scout den meeting. I stayed to help and felt like I needed a beer about 30 minutes in. Sheesh that group of boys is a handful - the dude that leads the den is a saint.

Bathtub, drywall, tile, fixtures and fittings, paint.... my golf money is disappearing quickly.

I hear ya.

Expensive slow shipping to Canada because USPS international shipping is pathetic....... I bought a shaft on ebay on the 22nd of April. Shipping was $25.... It's now scheduled for delivery May 6th

I really hear ya.

My rant is that I just don't freaking get some people. Are they really that ignorant and operate under such a double standard? Bah, I just shake my head sometimes.

My rant is that I just don't freaking get some people. Are they really that ignorant and operate under such a double standard? Bah, I just shake my head sometimes.
Sorry, buddy.

My rant for the day is it has now been three weeks since I touched a club or putter at all this is killing me

You should make a trip over to your bag.

Woman who wouldn't budge on negotiating on her house called our realtor Friday night and said she was willing to negotiate. So we went and looked at the house again yesterday and love it. Since we made the last offer we asked for a counter offer. Waited all day yesterday and today we just heard that she isn't budging off her last offer. I really thought this was going to be over today. We are splitting the difference between our initial offer and her listing price. Talk about a kick in the nuts.

NJ is full of weirdos. :D

Really hope you can get this one, Dev. I can only imagine how frustrating it's been.

NJ is full of weirdos. :D

Really hope you can get this one, Dev. I can only imagine how frustrating it's been.

Even the listing agent is telling her is crazy to not take the deal. Well guess what. Now it's on our terms. She comes back to negotiate our last offer is off the table.

You're trying very hard to live in NJ, and the place just keeps kicking you in the jimmy.
Life signs brother...:D

Woman who wouldn't budge on negotiating on her house called our realtor Friday night and said she was willing to negotiate. So we went and looked at the house again yesterday and love it. Since we made the last offer we asked for a counter offer. Waited all day yesterday and today we just heard that she isn't budging off her last offer. I really thought this was going to be over today. We are splitting the difference between our initial offer and her listing price. Talk about a kick in the nuts.
I feel your pain Dev. We bought at the height of the housing market when everyone was buying. We probably saw over 100 houses (no exaggeration) and had a series of crazy things happen that even our realtor said she's never seen before. Hang in there. It will be over some day and you will appreciate the house you end up in all the more for it.

Cable billing. I removed $27 of useless services. I get a confirmation statement for the change and my new bill will be .92 cents less than the prior amount. #idontgetit

Cable billing. I removed $27 of useless services. I get a confirmation statement for the change and my new bill will be .92 cents less than the prior amount. #idontgetit

Is it maybe a bundling thing? Like was the useless stuff heavily discounted?

Woke up with a very stiff neck this morning. The good thing is it hurts so bad, it forced me to keep my head still at the range today. Lemons = Lemonade

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Official Rant of the Day

Nightmare.

I'm at my inlaws. They have a Cairn Terrier that hasn't been doing well. I threw a ball for the dog to chase. Well, she gets to the ball and had a seizure and then a stroke.

My in laws just took their dog to get put down and I have to have the talk with my daughter why McGonagall won't be coming home and that she will be sleeping with the angels tonight.

That's a rough one Blu!

Was helping my father move stuff at my parents house. When I finished I walked over to my wife and she had a "look" on her face. I asked her what was wrong and then she handed me my phone that she had dropped with my screen completely shattered. What a great day.

Nightmare.

I'm at my inlaws. They have a Cairn Terrier that hasn't been doing well. I threw a ball for the dog to chase. Well, she gets to the ball and had a seizure and then a stroke.

My in laws just took their dog to get put down and I have to have the talk with my daughter why McGonagall won't be coming home and that she will be sleeping with the angels tonight.

Damn Blu, that's horrible, I don't even know what to say.

Was helping my father move stuff at my parents house. When I finished I walked over to my wife and she had a "look" on her face. I asked her what was wrong and then she handed me my phone that she had dropped with my screen completely shattered. What a great day.

Dang man that stinks.

Damn Blu, that's some Meet the Parents stuff there. I know that had to suck.

Damn Blu, that's horrible, I don't even know what to say.

Don't worry buddy. It's been a tough afternoon. But my kids are happy and playing catch with me in the backyard.

Damn Blu, that's some Meet the Parents stuff there. I know that had to suck.

I barely understand life and death! How am I supposed to make a 3 year old understand!?

I barely understand life and death! How am I supposed to make a 3 year old understand!?

They're young enough to forget about it in a couple days

It is pretty brutal, I'll be honest. Be prepared for her not to understand and ask where the dog is the next time you all come back. I know it's an important life lesson, but a really tough one...sorry you are having to go through that.

They're young enough to forget about it in a couple days

We had our older dog put down when my older son was 3. Over two years, he will still occasionally say "I miss Rocky".

Ouch! Time for an upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back