What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 hours range time, 1 bucket feet together ingraining not throwing the club, 1 bucket 8i and 5i, 1 bucket fairway/driver, 1 bucket 100 yards, and 1 bucket 85 and 50 yards. Then 45 on the putting green chipping, then walked 9

How many balls dude???

Extended the X2 to 34.5" and installed a Pure Classic green putter grip.

Hit the range. Worked the entire bag and came to a few conclusions.

1. Golf is hard.
2. My Eye 2 fairways are not making my next round.
3. I am hitting too many shots fat.
4. Big Bertha is one hell of a girl.

Thping
Played a round
Really need to clean clubs but probably won't happen

Snuck in a quick range session!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I stopped counting haha, I have 4 blisters though, so yeah, it was a few. Haha

That's how i usually rate the intensity of my sessions. How much damage did i do, and how does my back feel the next day. Lol. Well, did you sort anything out?

Played 18 and a PB at my home course

Hit about 100 balls on my backyard range. All pitching wedges to the 110 yard stick.

That's how i usually rate the intensity of my sessions. How much damage did i do, and how does my back feel the next day. Lol. Well, did you sort anything out?

Lots....LOOOOOTS. I needed a full session like this, more importantly I know I need more than one of these a week. Been playing too much lately, need to focus back in on more practice to keep ingraining what my pro has worked with me on.

Hit the range and played 18. Not feeling too confident with my swing right now. I need to get back in for another lesson I think.

Played 9 today and the only thing I can say is that it was better than yesterday. I'm slowly finding my groove. I just need to better the short game.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Played 2nd round of 2 person best ball with my wife.
We didn't win anything, but we had a blast !

Lots....LOOOOOTS. I needed a full session like this, more importantly I know I need more than one of these a week. Been playing too much lately, need to focus back in on more practice to keep ingraining what my pro has worked with me on.

That is awesome, James. I agree with you. I need at least one major range session a week to really sort out issues. Right now it is hitting fat. Hard to sort that on the course!

Got 27 in tonight; first time playing desert courses and was a lot of fun. Tomorrow I'm bringing way more water with me though....

Took the wife out to practice putting today for LIITA. She's pretty good on the direction, need to work on distance. She's a bit wristy, and keeps that toe pointed way up in the air ... hope to iron that out in the next few days.

How did you shoot? hope you didn't leave alot of balls in the desert.
Got 27 in tonight; first time playing desert courses and was a lot of fun. Tomorrow I'm bringing way more water with me though....

Hit the range on my way home this morning, hopefully the course later for LITA practice

Accomplished the later teed up 9 with the wife then 9 by myself we also did some shopping for #LITA

How did you shoot? hope you didn't leave alot of balls in the desert.

Left a few out there, but wasn't getting near the cactus to find any ball.

Left a few out there, but wasn't getting near the cactus to find any ball.

I don't blame ya. I've seen those cactuses tear some people up. Just glad your not at work and your having a great time.

13 holes with Luigi and worked the pro shop. Helped with carts late.

Had my first lesson and given some things to work on. Really a lot different than what I expected and a wonder I even hit the ball.

Had a good lesson where I discovered that my driving woes of lately have mostly come down to shoddy alignment...d'oh! :banghead:

Also pulled the trigger on a rangefinder for a good deal, and THP'ed a bit.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Re-shafted my wedges with FST Pro 125 shafts in an x-flex to get a lower ball flight. Hope it works...

Little short game practice for a bit today, then caught the end of the Wells Fargo, now just THPing trying to make the first 8 of this double go by quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back