Team Albatross - 2014 Morgan Cup

WTG! Really looking forward to following along on your journey. Love love love seeing the commitment and dedication.

Great post Dan. You have and Brad put together a great squad and it's going to be a blast come July

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well spoken Captain Dan! You got an awesome team buddy and one that will have to be reckoned with.

I am one of many very fortunate people to represent THP, Bridgestone Golf, and Team Albatross. From just a couple months of Dan and Brads motivational speeches, and the teams amazing interactions they all push me to be my best come July! High expectations are there, but so is the never ending support!

Dan and Brad are great leaders for this squad...Team Albatross will be very formidable in Myrtle Beach.

I hope every one of you is able to reach your goals.

Enjoyed reading that, Dan. Thanks for introducing us to Team Albatross. You got a solid group there!

Well said Captain Dan, we have a stellar group of players but an even more incredible group of people on our team. From your and Brad's leadership, to the companionship of our team members and the generosity of our members, we have already all won, Swinging the club is secondary come July. We are a part of a huge dream JB and Morgan have created and being able to share it with team Albatross will be memorable forever. It's an honor to rep Cobra, Puma, Bridgestone, and SeeMore in 2014.

I had an absolute blast talking with you gentleman tonight! Kang, we missed ya buddy, but we'll have more of our Sunday Albatross family video chats. It was so easy and not awkward at all to talk with you guys and shoot the breeze and just become closer as a team! I'm proud to apart of this team.

It was fun, getting to talk to everyone. I think it really puts the event into perspective when a group of guys can get together from miles apart and talk about how much this means to us. My clubs will rust, my swing will eventually go away, but the memories of the Morgan Cup will stay with me forever!

#proudtobealbatross

Hey Jimmy, thanks for destroying my FB time line with auto posts about your video chat. Hahaha. Glad you guys got to spend some time chatting. Sounds like it was a good time.

Hey Jimmy, thanks for destroying my FB time line with auto posts about your video chat. Hahaha. Glad you guys got to spend some time chatting. Sounds like it was a good time.

Yeah no idea what that was all about I went back and deleted all of em I think. Every time the video feed froze I had to refresh.

Haha no worries. I signed on and was like "Gee I wonder what he is doing?" hahah

Haha no worries. I signed on and was like "Gee I wonder what he is doing?" hahah

No worries lol no chat roulette stuff going on or anything. :alien:

Had a blast to guys, glad to finally see some actual faces and chat it up with you all. Looks like are games are all shaping up nicely and #THPMC is going to be a blast for us!!!

I am proud of this group.

They work nearly every day on their games, continue to seek improvement, and are sharing their experiences with the THP forum.

#TheGrindIsReal

I am proud of this group.

They work nearly every day on their games, continue to seek improvement, and are sharing their experiences with the THP forum.

#TheGrindIsReal

As you should be my dude. I expect nothing less from your squad. I'm honored to compete both with and against you my dude.

It was a great talk, even if a couple of us older guys had technical difficulties!

HAHA you got it figure out man, and you were good to go. Hopefully next time I see you will be on the golf course man.
It was a great talk, even if a couple of us older guys had technical difficulties!

Missed our first video chat (chasing my son around at chuckecheese) I will be looking forward attending next sunday!

I've chatted quite a bit with my team over the course of this event buildup, and one thing keeps getting repeated.

PB.
PB.
PB.
PB.
PB.
PB.

Etc etc. Personal bests before the biggest Amateur event of some golf careers = great opportunities for success. Keep up the hard work on the range/lessons/on course guys!!

I've chatted quite a bit with my team over the course of this event buildup, and one thing keeps getting repeated.

PB.
PB.
PB.
PB.
PB.
PB.

Etc etc. Personal bests before the biggest Amateur event of some golf careers = great opportunities for success. Keep up the hard work on the range/lessons/on course guys!!

Yes sir!!! Had my personal best of longest drive ever of 280 yards thanks to my teammate Kang!!! Thanks again man. Hoping to put on here some PB scores soon....

PB.
PB.
PB.
PB.
PB.
PB.

I think it comes from the feeling of not wanting to let each other down. From driving to be the best for the guy on your team who's out on the range and extra 45 mins. Not wanting to be out worked so I can look at you guys on Sunday and tell you that I've done absolutely everything I can regardless of outcome.

Was fun hanging out with a bunch of Albatrossers this weekend. I expect to see some really good golf from you guys at the MC. Except that Amart character. He is a jerk. :act-up:

Back