24 Returns - Live Another Day

Can't wait!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's back! Can't wait for some 24!!!

Watching thru On Demand an intro / behind the scenes with cast, producers and writers. So excited for this Monday @ 8pm! #JackIsBack

BINGO!!

BmflFjPCQAAs1Bo.jpg

Already have the DVR set to record.

Cant wait.

Finally. It's been too long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to watch this one. I just hope it hang gotten so big with expectations from fans that it falls flat.

I just hope it's not overdone.

I'm worried about it being a big let down after all this build up. Here's to an epic comeback by Jack Bauer!

and its 2 hours right?

I heard they havent even filmed the last 3 episodes yet, could go a ton of different ways in the end im sure

DVR is set, will watch tomorrow and avoid this thread in the meantime.

Can't wait. Although I'm being cautious. Too often things that try and make a comeback fail.

But then again we are talking about Jack "frickin" Bauer

"We are running out of time!"

Going to try and catch this one tonight..... Jack is back!!

Me: I can't wait for this!
Wife: rolls eyes

I'm about as big a 24 fan there is....but i just can't wrap my head around 24 being 12 hours... "Hi my name is Jack Bauer, and this is the longest half-day of my life"...

I'm about as big a 24 fan there is....but i just can't wrap my head around 24 being 12 hours... "Hi my name is Jack Bauer, and this is the longest half-day of my life"...
isn't it 12 episodes 2 hours each = 24

Looks like it's 2 hours tonight then going to be an hour after that. Suppose to be 12 episodes that will skip around now to cover the 24 hours.

I have to work tonight, but my whole family is talking how excited they are about watching the show. Meh.

I have to work tonight, but my whole family is talking how excited they are about watching the show. Meh.

That's ok, the American Idol thread is still there for the taking! He-He. JK. Now you get 12 weeks of your family talking about the show! Good luck!

Seriously, at least there is DVR. Until the family forgets I havent seen the show yet and talks about it. Oh well

Awwww that's some of that new math there...

Looks like it's 2 hours tonight then going to be an hour after that. Suppose to be 12 episodes that will skip around now to cover the 24 hours.

oops I thought it was 12-2 hour episodes...

well that is equally troubling, if they're moving away from real time concept that put the show on the map to begin with... Ugh, not complain, glad to have Jack back...just don't get why we couldn't get 24 hours worth. #greedy

Back