So it happened =(

That is horrible, I try not to leave my bag out of site now either. I agree with others though contact your insurance company and you should file a police report as well.

Using Tapatalk

Wow that sucks man I'm sorry. I'm not sure what I'd do if that happened to me. Glad your buddy helped ya out though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, that stinks. Hopefully you can file a claim.

I always have a thing about leaving my bag even at my home course. Just this week I played a friends local course, next town over from mine and we were washed out. We ducked inside the members bar and we left our bags on our carts outside but not in view. Hated it. Really never keen on doing it. Very sorry for hearing what happened mate.

That is horrible! What kind of cruel individual would do that, karma will come back to haunt them.

I have a callaway ft 2h hybrid that you can have. Just pm me your address and it yours.

Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor!

I would cry and then go into some sort of rage and then cry again. Just brutal dude.

Man that sucks, and right out in the open ... some people really suck. This makes me worried for my daughter going off to college. I think I need to get some extra insurance ...

Wow. That REALLY sucks bud. I'm sorry you had to fall victim to some pretty awful human beings.

Man I hate this, maybe homeowners will help out, ask Smallville and he will let you know.

That really sucks man. I'm really paranoid about leaving my clubs out anywhere.

That is horrible - there are some terrible people out there.

Did you ask if there were any security cameras in the lot even? So that way you can possibly get a license plate #?

Sorry to hear that dude

Hate to hear this dude, I'm like Canadan and extremely paranoid about not having them in sight at all times. Sad sad world we live in.

I was just thinking about this as I pulled the thread up again this morning. It's almost embarrassing how little faith I have in people I don't know.

I was just thinking about this as I pulled the thread up again this morning. It's almost embarrassing how little faith I have in people I don't know.

Yeah, part of the reason I dont stop at the turn most of the time unless someone else will wait in the carts.

Sorry that happened to you man. I'd check eBay and craigslist over the next couple of weeks. I'd expect a theif to try and sell the clubs before using them.

It sucks when it Happens. Sorry to hear but glad your friend hooked you up

Sorry to hear this. It amazes me how much nerve these people have....What would they have said if you walked out and caught them! I would check ebay and craigslist, you never know they could turn up as idiot selling them all together. Or even local pawn shops.

Cats04 and O'Carroll have it right, definitely keep a look out. This pisses me right off man, I really hate people sometimes. I don't even know what I'd do if this happened to me. I'm fairly paranoid about my clubs though, I'll almost always at least stick em back in the car before eating.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

That really sucks man. My brother in law works for a course and he said people get their stuff stolen every day. unfortunately even the nicest courses still have scumbags that you just cant trust. I always leave my clubs in the car until I am ready to go warm up and then I keep them by my side the whole time

Terrible news man... If I were you I'd check Craigslist, Kijiji or other sites for a set matching your description. Majority of thieves are looking for a quick sell. Put a word out to the local golf courses that if they see a set like that to give you a call. Check pawn shops or local golf retailers to see if someone came in with something similar looking to sell for cash. That's about the only thing I can think of...

Has never happened to me, but I'll sure be keeping a closer eye on my bag from now on. You may have had your set stolen, but you might have saved a few on here with your story. Thanks and good luck retrieving it! All the best!

Sorry that happened to you man. I'd check eBay and craigslist over the next couple of weeks. I'd expect a theif to try and sell the clubs before using them.

X2. Having been a victim of house and car break-ins, stuff like this just makes my blood boil.

Sorry to hear that. I won't leave my bag out of sight now because of stories like yours. I would recommend getting a Personal Articles Policy, sometimes called Inland Marine Insurance that will cover your equipment on a separate policy from your homeowners with no deductible.

This!!! Esp. you soon to be Morgan Cup'ers or guys that have new clubs. I think it cost me like $50-60 a year to insure over $3,000 work of equipment in my golf bag. Well worth it.

Sorry to hear this happened.

Completely agree on the insurance aspect.

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Back