What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up some vokey SM5 52/08, 56/10M, and 60/08M. Odyssesy Tank Cruiser #7, Big bertha 3 wood, under armour polo and pants, and a dozen B330 and SR3 to test. Post some pics after I get home.

Wow. Every married man in this forum is not jealous

paid the rest of the entry fee for the Ocean City invitational

A SeeMore DB4

They're the Valves. They offer them with the G30 lenses so I was all over it.

Taps away
I like them Chris....I know I can go to the website, but I'm lazy. Were there any other frame color options?

Snagged a brand new pair of Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ with G30 lenses on Ebay for $75.00
What color?

Obviously I'm hung up on this color thing. I hear good things about the G30 lenses, but it looks like you can only get them in black frames. I already have a black framed pair of Oakleys (that are terrible on the golf course), so I don't want two pairs that look the same. Or do I....?

Matte Grey polo and a Puma Cabretta golf glove.

I like them Chris....I know I can go to the website, but I'm lazy. Were there any other frame color options?

What color?

Obviously I'm hung up on this color thing. I hear good things about the G30 lenses, but it looks like you can only get them in black frames. I already have a black framed pair of Oakleys (that are terrible on the golf course), so I don't want two pairs that look the same. Or do I....?

Hey Pete, there are a bunch of other color options for the Valves, but only black frames if you want the G30 lenses. I believe that the Flak Jacket XLJ's also offer white frames with the G30 lenses, but I think that's the only color variance from black for those lenses.

I've heard that the VR28 lenses are very similar to the G30's, but block out a little more light. I gave those a ponder, but I love the G30 lenses too much.

Hey Pete, there are a bunch of other color options for the Valves, but only black frames if you want the G30 lenses. I believe that the Flak Jacket XLJ's also offer white frames with the G30 lenses, but I think that's the only color variance from black for those lenses.

I've heard that the VR28 lenses are very similar to the G30's, but block out a little more light. I gave those a ponder, but I love the G30 lenses too much.

question, can you get polarised G30 lenses ?

Thanks Chris...this is what I remember from when I was looking.

question, can you get polarised G30 lenses ?

I'm pretty sure those lenses are not polarized. I don't know, however, if you can custom order. My gut feeling is no though.

Thanks Chris...this is what I remember from when I was looking.

I know there is another model, the Vaults, that offer G30 lenses. I have a feeling they'll offer those in a different frame color very soon. They were just a little too hipster-ish for me.

I bought a bunch of groupon/amazon local/gilt Tee time specials.

Sold my Garmin G6 and picked up a Bushnell Neo XS from another THP'r

Was finally able to pick this guy up today. Looking forward to getting it out on the course this weekend and taking advantage of the extra forgiveness.

1F5302E3-EA7F-433E-B0E3-0325AC64302D_zpsrrfbln5f.jpg

A cheap Bushnell GPS watch off Ebay the other night,

And the SC100 from MPLefty yesterday!

TM Tour Prefered CB 5 iron and MC 6 iron

PXi iron shaft to throw in my 6 iron and a SS Flatso Ultra grip.

Showed up today to complete my MC prep bag
zabety6y.jpg
e6u3uvep.jpg
e4u3uter.jpg
zy5emagu.jpg
uheryhe5.jpg
utarynas.jpg
u2ysyvub.jpg

A dozen Cally SR2 balls for $38.89 on Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back