SeeMore Putters Thread

1) this doesn't bode well for me

2) we could've just traded!

Different strokes for different folks my friend. Of course, initial impressions do not always last for the long run... I bought my z2c at full retail so you got yours a heck of a lot cheaper! My z2c is going nowhere from my collection. Even if just to admire it's beauty while I drain putts with one of my other SeeMores.

twentytwomonk: That's what I did with my THP Citrus head cover as well. It went with my original Seemore FGP.
And my wife promptly claimed it...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Beautiful addition to the family there sir. Cant wait to get some fredback from you.

I will have this putter someday. (Well, not yours, but one of her sisters)

I will have this putter someday. (Well, not yours, but one of her sisters)

I wanna roll one before I buy. I love the look of the z2 but however it wasnt for me after rollong it.

Ill bribe sox one day to let me borrow his for a couple days :) #lunchisonme

Adding an X3, yup, couldn't hold off.

Now it all makes sense. Haha.

Yep, some will think I'm crazy for it, but maybe I'll give this one away post MC or something. I'm particular about the putter thing, probably more than any other club in the bag, and with my SPi instruction going into it, it only makes sense to be working with Brady with the putter style I'll be rocking in July.

Yep, some will think I'm crazy for it, but maybe I'll give this one away post MC or something. I'm particular about the putter thing, probably more than any other club in the bag, and with my SPi instruction going into it, it only makes sense to be working with Brady with the putter style I'll be rocking in July.

It absolutely makes sense dude. I like it.

Makes sense. I bought my mfgp so I could dial in that head shape. Headweight will be a little off from the fgp or ptm1 but it wont be a drastic change.

Adding an X3? What am I missing? Isn't that what I mailed back to you?

I'm thoroughly confused obviously.

Adding an X3? What am I missing? Isn't that what I mailed back to you?

I'm thoroughly confused obviously.

Yes, adding an X3. It was what you returned, however that is the old model where the shaft attaches via a spud at the top of the head and not the internal hosel that the new version uses. The new finish and face milling isn't important, but for me the internal hosel changed the feel/sound of the putter. Plus, the only way I could get the weight to 385 with the old one would be lead tape on the sole and I really don't want to go there the more I think about it. I want to be as accustomed to what I'm rolling as possible come July because I know for me putting will be crucial.

Yes, adding an X3. It was what you returned, however that is the old model where the shaft attaches via a spud at the top of the head and not the internal hosel that the new version uses. The new finish and face milling isn't important, but for me the internal hosel changed the feel/sound of the putter. Plus, the only way I could get the weight to 385 with the old one would be lead tape on the sole and I really don't want to go there the more I think about it. I want to be as accustomed to what I'm rolling as possible come July because I know for me putting will be crucial.

Ahhh, that makes sense. Thanks for elaborating on it for me. I did pay closer attention to that spud when regripping mine the other day.

I like your thinking, cowboy! Is the X3 the same shape as FGP2? If not, how much different?

Anyone here going after that db4x on the bay... considering it but dont want to get in a bidding war with a fellow thp'er

Anyone here going after that db4x on the bay... considering it but dont want to get in a bidding war with a fellow thp'er

I'm clear of it, already have one :alien:

I'm clear of it, already have one :alien:

Lol. My good man there arent many id worry about you bidding on. Paypal account has enough for one collection putter and a mfgpdf when seemore gets them back in stock..

Have you rolled the mfgpdf yet Jman?

Lol. My good man there arent many id worry about you bidding on. Paypal account has enough for one collection putter and a mfgpdf when seemore gets them back in stock..

Have you rolled the mfgpdf yet Jman?

Only a single putt outside at the PGA Show this year. I venture I'll be coming home from the SeeMore event with the DF and HT models. :alien:

I check everyday for them to be back in stock. The fgp line has become my go to style and I want one.

I know djames2399 is bidding on it. He is the guy that sold me the z3c.

Ahh.. he has become as bad as you..lol. ill stay out of that one ..
Suprised you havnt been smitten with another yet or are tou holding true to wait for the event?

Have not been tempted by anything luckily. Sticking with straight, center shafts so was not even tempted by the db4x. It is awfully purty though...

She is.. ya know that m7 isnt quite dead center ;)

She is.. ya know that m7 isnt quite dead center ;)

I am well aware of that sir and frankly don't care. It putts dead center so that is good enough for me! I even inquired with Alex regarding a black or smoke diamond version of the m7 but to no avail.

It has been awhile since I heckled you about it, couldnt resist.

You have been laying low and quit trying to pry it away after the GA / FL Gathering. There is another db4x ending in a few days if Darren gets the one ending tonight. Just fix the hideous paint fill job and it is good to go! #EmpoweringNotEnabling

Back