Status
Not open for further replies.
That will never not be funny. I can't wait to tee it up with you again bud.

I cant wait to get strokes. Perhaps I shall play from the ladies tees as well. Need whatever advantage I can get.

I cant wait to get strokes. Perhaps I shall play from the ladies tees as well. Need whatever advantage I can get.

So do the Braves.

So do the Braves.

Braves blow right now. Pathetic. I bet Freddie is just "tippin' the cap" to the other team right now.

WTF is McDowell doing? Dude read all those articles about himself to start the season, now he is wiping double time because the pitching staff is crapping all over the place.

Braves blow right now. Pathetic. I bet Freddie is just "tippin' the cap" to the other team right now.

WTF is McDowell doing? Dude read all those articles about himself to start the season, now he is wiping double time because the pitching staff is crapping all over the place.

Hard to win when you don't score. I'm fine with McDowell, but no one's driving in runs. I actually liked the lineup Fredi ran out tonight. It worked out in the 9th with Pena in the 9th spot followed by Heyward and Upton. You gotta think one of those guys can drive a run in from 2nd.

Hard to win when you don't score. I'm fine with McDowell, but no one's driving in runs. I actually liked the lineup Fredi ran out tonight. It worked out in the 9th with Pena in the 9th spot followed by Heyward and Upton. You gotta think one of those guys can drive a run in from 2nd.

Right now... nope.

Right now... nope.

I'm going to the game Saturday. Hope they get it figured out by then or I might just get drunk and watch The Players from the Chop House.

I'm going to the game Saturday. Hope they get it figured out by then or I might just get drunk and watch The Players from the Chop House.

Maybe they need some JoshMir mojo right now.

Maybe they need some JoshMir mojo right now.

dead.gif

And I am rolling.

7 game losing streak, awesome. I remember when Justin Upton could hit a ball. That was a fun time.

The last week or so he has been completely lost at the plate. He's struck out an amazing number of times watching fastballs go right down the middle. He's guessing wrong a lot.

Pitching hasn't been terrible except for the series in Miami. I'm starting to wonder if there is something to the rumblings about them stealing signs.

When scoring three runs in a game becomes an event, it's pretty obvious where the problem lies. When Gattis knocked in the first run last night the crowd responded like the Braves just won the World Series. It's that bad at the plate right now.

I kind of hope they sit JUp for a game or two and let Schaffer get some ABs in left. JUp needs to get his mind right.

Plenty of season left...we have to win eventually right?

This is insider info so please keep this between us. That awesome Marlins homerun sculpture in center field is actually designed to steal signs from the catcher hence the MLB best home record 15 - 5. A frustrated, former Marlins manager figured it out. Gosh darn it!

watching highlights from last nights Yanks/Angels game & seeing Weaver jumping & screaming as he heads to the dug out in the 8th after Jeter hit into a double play to end the inning, makes me wonder how happy would he or any pitcher be if a batter danced around the bases after a home run

watching highlights from last nights Yanks/Angels game & seeing Weaver jumping & screaming as he heads to the dug out in the 8th after Jeter hit into a double play to end the inning, makes me wonder how happy would he or any pitcher be if a batter danced around the bases after a home run

You know how that would end. Fast ball to the ribs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With that GIDP, Jeter moves to 17th all-time for most ground into double plays. He has the chance to become the 9th player to join the shameful 300 GIDP club headed by former shortstop great, Cal Ripken Jr.

He'd think twice in the National league.

Braves are winning?

Did we just...win?

#Kimbrel

Do you believe in miracles?! Braves finally win again

#KillaCraig looked untouchable tonight

Tribe wins
Tomlin wins first start
Hopefully this is the end of Carrasco

Floyd looked sharp tonight, glad we could actually score more than 0 runs tonight to get a W.

Tigers bats finally coming alive against the lowly 'stros. That's how it should be every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back