2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

GolferGal got some practice in on super fast greens yesterday. She is ready.

GolferGal got some practice in on super fast greens yesterday. She is ready.

Not what the rest of us wanted to hear...well especially not me.

Great to hear she is back on the course playing!

The last 3 were inside 3 feet. Two lipped out. Jamie was a little firm on those

Hey, even Phil misses those four footers three at a time sometimes. :)

The last 3 were inside 3 feet. Two lipped out. Jamie was a little firm on those

Hey bro no worries all about the good good

Under 16 hours to go before I am on vacation. About 36 hours before we head south towards Orlando.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Got to put my time in today at work, then it's off to the range to work on my ball striking and chipping. Thursday it's golf, followed by practice, followed by more golf and then Friday we head on down for a great weekend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will be heading out to dial in those approach clubs. Have to get the wife into the 10' range. Heading home tomorrow then it's Florida bound on Friday!

Last day of work then it"s florida time!!!!

Hoping to cram 1 more putting session in with the mrs. Looks like it will have to be tomorrow thanks to more rain

Friday cant come cast enough

Hoping to cram 1 more putting session in with the mrs. Looks like it will have to be tomorrow thanks to more rain

Friday cant come cast enough

#Ohiopia

Seriously, and the 1 day of sunshine we had was spent in a dome lol. Better not wash out my lesson tonight or im screwed

Is anyone else going to be getting in on Thursday? I am thinking I might hit up that par 3 with the wife and do some testing with her game. I can't believe tomorrow I will be in freaking Orlando.

Not arriving until 330 on Friday. Just in time for hopefully a little pool time, shower, and then the meet and greet.

Guess it will be a good time to get some Team Coers Bonding in, so we can get really dialed in. If I can keep hitting my driver great and get those irons good we might be playing some awesome golf.

Anyone know what time check in is Friday?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Well working 24 of OT today throws a wrench in the practice plans but, the wife got a lesson from the girls HS golf coach yesterday so we got that going

Is anyone else going to be getting in on Thursday? I am thinking I might hit up that par 3 with the wife and do some testing with her game. I can't believe tomorrow I will be in freaking Orlando.

The little pitch and putt course is fun. I don't think any holes are longer than about 80 yards, so you should only need one club.

If I was mike dean I would be chutting from the tee LOL. Imagine I will bring the 54° and the putter with me
The little pitch and putt course is fun. I don't think any holes are longer than about 80 yards, so you should only need one club.

I was just going to say this. Its less of a par 3 course and more of a pitch and putt.

Hey if it makes my wife work on her putting I will be all over it. Plus I can work on the short game to. Just gotta pack the bags tonight and the clubs. A guy I was playing with last night was saying I need to put something in my bag thats taller than my clubs so they don't get smashed. First thing I am going to do is take the heads of the clubs I can and then I'll work on securing them up.
I was just going to say this. Its less of a par 3 course and more of a pitch and putt.

Hey if it makes my wife work on her putting I will be all over it. Plus I can work on the short game to. Just gotta pack the bags tonight and the clubs. A guy I was playing with last night was saying I need to put something in my bag thats taller than my clubs so they don't get smashed. First thing I am going to do is take the heads of the clubs I can and then I'll work on securing them up.

Yeah, if you don't have a stiff arm, just be careful in how you pack the bag.

Yeah, if you don't have a stiff arm, just be careful in how you pack the bag.

Stiff arm? Will have to look into those. Never flown with clubs before so I wanna make sure I do it correct.

Back