The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

Thanks JB, GG, THP and especially Callaway Golf!

Well...sh_t just got real.

Congrats to the new participants!

Congrats guys. Not gonna lie super jealous. Back to the drawing board for teams 4-6.

Congrats Guys!!!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Love seeing a lot of first timers, these guys are in for quite the experience.

Love seeing a lot of first timers, these guys are in for quite the experience.

Yes! love that newbies have just as much shot to get in to any event! Love THP!!!

Hopefully room for another first timer. ;-)

Same here teammate!! I'm still in a bit of shock lol

Been 2 hours. I'm still shocked. This may take a while to settle in. Keep thinkin I'm gonna wake up any minute

The participants in this one have no idea what they are in for.
To say I have my reasons for making this one of the best THP Events ever is an understatement.

To say I have my reasons for making this one of the best THP Events ever is an understatement.

Its Callaway and THP I have absolutely no doubt this will be an epic epic event.

Neither of you do it any other way than freaking big

Its Callaway and THP I have absolutely no doubt this will be an epic epic event.

Neither of you do it any other way than freaking big

True Story.
One of the voters who will remain nameless says to me when making picks for Jason Finley Team. "Where is Texas Hacker. I would pick him for this team as the ultimate irony".

I would have loved to do it, and be on his team if the weekend worked! I am jealous of all these guys

I just got pumped all over again. Bout to go hit the range for some Gauntlet practice.

Checked out the Palmetto courses last night and holy crap is this gonna be awesome. Some real challenges on all three that will really test everyone's game. Glad I have 4 months of prep ahead. I'm gonna need it!

When this is said....people better take notice. THP and the Zoo Crew it will be once in a lifetime kind of event!

Very exciting to hear this!

When this is said....people better take notice. THP and the Zoo Crew it will be once in a lifetime kind of event!

I figured it went without saying that thp Callaway and the zoocrew are involved, great things happen.

Oh how I wish and the bad thing is I will be a few hours north of this...

I know that my wildest dreams will be more than exceeded. At the same time, to be chosen to represent THP and Jason Finley is a hell of an honor.

I know that my wildest dreams will be more than exceeded. At the same time, to be chosen to represent THP and Jason Finley is a hell of an honor.

Truth, get in there arse Blu!

Back