2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Don't worry. I'll be at the range early for this one.

Speaking of this, what time is everyone heading over to OCN on Saturday and Sunday? Or should we discuss it Friday night.

Speaking of this, what time is everyone heading over to OCN on Saturday and Sunday? Or should we discuss it Friday night.

We will discuss friday night I imagine

Those new sticks will get a work out for sure on the range and thoughts will be posted in appropriate threads.

I am with Wardy on 10:30ish time to warm up and test new stuff

That would be a match. I know my boy trev has been working his tail off!

I will gladly play the villain because I know people enjoy that and also love to see the villain lose. But it wouldn't be, and I'm not saying that to discount TNT or the work he has put in, which I'm sure is extraordinary. But like in a lot of things people forget things.

If tee times are starting at noon or so, I would venture people would start showing up around 10:30-11:00?

Just tell me when the SLDR irons and when Bret's swing caddy will be there and that's when I'll show up.

Just tell me when the SLDR irons and when Bret's swing caddy will be there and that's when I'll show up.

There will be an actual real launch monitor.

There will be an actual real launch monitor.

Hopefully it gets used and not ignored like hilton head lol

Awesome. On the launch monitor

I will gladly play the villain because I know people enjoy that and also love to see the villain lose. But it wouldn't be, and I'm not saying that to discount TNT or the work he has put in, which I'm sure is extraordinary. But like in a lot of things people forget things.

Just backing up my compadre. I assumed hypothetically the same handicap equasion would be considered, in which case I still believe it would be a good match.

Also, I dont think it makes you the villain. Having confidence in your game is very admirable, and from what ive seen and heard you back it up very nicely.

Im just an underdog rooting kinda guy.

I think after playing last night it should go up another 2 strokes lol...
Say I think JB offered up the 8 strokes awhile back to Coers, I'm assuming we are rolling with that number right since that is what the indexes dictate?

JB in my head? Yeah he is but's it's a image of him in skirt holding a kleenex box pouting about his loss to me.
It's not going to matter. JB is so in Coers head it's already over.

Imagine? There is no imagining here, I know were close to Disney but this magic kingdom is about to come alive..
Can you imagine what happens if Coers wins?????????????? #Time2ShockTheWorld!

Well you better start to. or maybe not lol...
No I can't imagine that

2 more strokes? Gonna have to veto that request as your handicap indicates 8 stroke difference.

2 more strokes? Gonna have to veto that request as your handicap indicates 8 stroke difference.

Just for the record JB is not an 8 I've seen him play. #justsayin

JB in my head? Yeah he is but's it's a image of him in skirt holding a kleenex box pouting about his loss to me.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

For some reason that quote keeps popping in my head when I think about this match and Coers talking a bit of friendly smack.

Coers, if you are going to talk trash, you have to commit, man. You can't be all "I know he will win, but I want to challenge myself" on one page and turn into Richard Sherman on the next. We gotta have some consistency in this trash talking contest.

Just for the record JB is not an 8 I've seen him play. #justsayin

The index says I am. Just as all these MCers are doing work and watching it fall, I am in the midst of changes and it has risen.
8.2 to be exact.

No vanity cap for me. Im excited about giving up far less strokes until it goes back down though.

I honestly feel bad for Smores though. Just like that delicious graham cracker and marshmallow sandwich, burning him will only make it better.

The index says I am. Just as all these MCers are doing work and watching it fall, I am in the midst of changes and it has risen.
8.2 to be exact.

No vanity cap for me. Im excited about giving up far less strokes until it goes back down though.

I honestly feel bad for Smores though. Just like that delicious graham cracker and marshmallow sandwich, burning him will only make it better.

Lmao. I just belly laughed in the airport. People are staring!
abybyme5.jpg

wow wow wow don't throw me under the golf cart with Richard Sherman. Wow can't believe I was just referenced to him. But anyways I don't want to turn it into to a full blown trash talking conversation on this thread. I think I remember that happening on another and that didn't go over well. I will give some but I want to try and enjoy this to the fullest. I mean comon look who I am playing, I am pretty sure everyone knows JB's game and know how awesome his is compared to mine. I understand where your coming from but I just want to make sure this is all in fun and I don't want it to get to the Master. Just remember this is THE LOVE IS IN THE AIR, so I wanna make sure we keep the love a flowing.
Coers, if you are going to talk trash, you have to commit, man. You can't be all "I know he will win, but I want to challenge myself" on one page and turn into Richard Sherman on the next. We gotta have some consistency in this trash talking contest.

Last edited:
48 hours and I will be sitting by the pool with TNT, and new friends enjoying a nice cigar!!

I hope all of the participants have a great time! This looks like it's going to be another amazing THP event! Kinda wish I was going, but if I did it would be the last Mother's Day I would celebrate with my wife..

Back