What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that stuff I posted yesterday about being pleased with my score and ball-striking? Yeah, forgot all that.

44-45 for 89 today. Approach shots sucked, and short game sucked too so I didn't make many pars at all. Just never felt comfortable over the ball today...at least I have a lesson tomorrow, hopefully my coach tells me that my swing is headed in the right direction.

Sometimes all it takes is one look and a comment about a key and he gets you sorted and back in the right direction Ary. Still very early as you know.

38 on 9 holes with the instructor, swing is feeling good.

I am in a golf funk now 41/44=85, 12/14 FWs, 33 putts with 4 three putts :sad: my putter is no longer my friend. Had 1 birdie and 4 doubles, easily came out of the only trap I was in and then promptly 3 putted from 20 feet. I have a tournament in Tuscaloosa Al next weekend and I really hope to get it back together before then.

Shot a 44 in league last night, and that included an 8 on a par 3 where I put two balls into the woods because my brain couldn't ignore them. The J40 driver was the star of the show, and I can't wait to get back out and hit it some more.

Shot a 90. Driving was good, only missed 4 fairways and those weren't awful. Irons were better, wedges ok. Putting was dreadful with the exception of draining a 40 footer for a birdie.

First game since October due to winter shot an 39/41=80 hit 12/14 fws 36 putts greens inconsistent will come around bring on the next round :act-up:

40/46 for an 86. I was not good off the tee on the back nine and the score reflects that. I was doing fine playing my natural cut and then tried to get fancy and play a draw which led to some tough second shots.

44/43 87 today. The first 5 holes of each nine I played them even par. Front 9 last 4 holes brought a double and a triple. Back 9 I hopped on a bogey train then a triple to finish the day

44/43 87 today. The first 5 holes of each nine I played them even par. Front 9 last 4 holes brought a double and a triple. Back 9 I hopped on a bogey train then a triple to finish the day

Ditto, different way to it. Too many swing thoughts. What a great time though!

Ditto, different way to it. Too many swing thoughts. What a great time though!

That was a 44/42 86. Par 71 course.

That makes it all better. More work less thought

That makes it all better. More work less thought

Haha crazy we shot exact same scores. Front and back 9. Made mistakes in different holes though

Played 36 at tukwet canyon morongo, champions and legends. Finished by 2pm. 88 (45/43) on champions, 83 (43/40) on legends.

Had a really enjoyable 95 today at Acushnet river valley gc. 44/51. I went out as a single to start and ended up joining with the single behind me. It turned out he was out to celebrate his birthday. It turned out to be a really nice round with some good company.

As for the golf, I hit some really good shots, my short game was solid, I was really happy with my middle/long irons. It gives me a ton of confidence. I just need to cut down on the major mistakes. My score was ruined by three terrible holes. One quad and two triples. 6 balls out of bounds/in the drink!

83 today playing with forum member daddio, was a great time

38 +2. Hit the ball pretty well just couldn't make a putt.

I am in a golf funk now 41/44=85, 12/14 FWs, 33 putts with 4 three putts :sad: my putter is no longer my friend. Had 1 birdie and 4 doubles, easily came out of the only trap I was in and then promptly 3 putted from 20 feet. I have a tournament in Tuscaloosa Al next weekend and I really hope to get it back together before then.

Hang in there, DD! You'll get it! We need to tee it up soon.

Yuck. T-town?

40/41 - 81. 9/14 FW and 9/18 greens. 32 putts. 3 birds and 2 trips. Solid day overall.

47/38 85. Frustrating round and on the front 9 I just couldn't catch a break. On the back I was hitting the ball poorly but still scoring somehow.

I need some serious work.

38 Front with 3 Bogies and a Birdie
40 Back with 2 Bogies and a Double
78 for a total
Those $%@# Doubles are just killin' me, but as always the Company and the Golf Course was outstanding

Tradition-Scorecard-Only08-.jpg

39 in a two man scramble. Not real whoopy.

47/38 85. Frustrating round and on the front 9 I just couldn't catch a break. On the back I was hitting the ball poorly but still scoring somehow.

I need some serious work.

Don't worry mate, take that back 9 score to the bank and don't worry about the front. I'll take poor ball striking 38's every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Shot 42 yesterday on the front nine at Lakes of Taylor Golf Course in Taylor, MI. To sum my round up....I played like garbage!

I could not keep the ball in play (2 balls OB off the tee, and hit only 1 fairway), and I short-sided myself on nearly half the holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back