OGIO Releases Gotham Golf Bags

Those are really really good looking. I'm looking for a stand bag now and that one definitely catches the eye... Pondering now...

Very clean bag I just prefer a bit of color in mine.

These are a bit pricy IIRC also.

Ogio generally thinks a lot of their stuff. But my travel bag I have yanked all over the country for 2 years now and its held up great.

Good looking bag!

Just looked at the price...$229 is a little pricey IMO

I love stuff that is all blacked out, and this is no exception. Very sleek look, and OGIO tends to build very durable products from what I have used in the past from duffel bags and such. I'm not on the market for a new bag but if I were this would definitely be one I would check out.

This is an awesome looking bag.

I'm a big fan of the all black look. I would have no problems gaming this line.

Under 4lbs gives me interest, as does the putter slot they talked about.

I had a chance to handle both bags (shoes too) during the local demo weekend. Fit/finish was great. The internal pockets, though different, seemed well thought out. Overall I think if people can get past the "Batman" look most will appreciate the features.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Pretty sick looking bag in the black matte finish. I like having a lot of room for pockets and the 7 spots sounds like it'd keep from clubs getting all stuck and tangled up in the bag and making it a pain for club removal/entry. Their website shows it at 204.099. Kinda sounds like it's the bag I deserve, but not the bag I need right now at that price point though.

This thing looks sick I love it already!
Might have to look into upgrading my bag now....

looks great for all the tech

Would like to see some better color options as well, but very interested!

Back