Winners - Team Sabella - 2014 #TheGauntlet

Congrats dudes, make sure you don't run into any glass! : alien:

Special shout out to Jaysfan, way to go getting another PNW THPer in the mix!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Ryan, ready to represent the PNW to the fullest. Im beyond excited

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Congrats guys!

Congrats to team Sabella. Even though they are going to loose. :banana:

Sorry to say TNTGuy, we will be on top from now on in.

Congrats guys! Prepare to have your doors blown off by this one.

Congrats fellas!! Haha this is going to be incredible!

Congrats on being selected for The Gauntlet, guys!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks everybody for the encouragement and kind words!

Just checking the courses website, I am awestruck its amazing to say the least.

Just checking the courses website, I am awestruck its amazing to say the least.

Yeah, I've been trying to avoid that till I knew my fate. Got myself all worked up over the Bear Trap lol

Congrats! Good people, good golf great times! Enjoy it.

Yeah, I've been trying to avoid that till I knew my fate. Got myself all worked up over the Bear Trap lol

Most of these holes except a few set up perfect for my draw. The whole area looks amazing, I always wanted to golf in South Carolina since I started playing. A dream come true, this will bring more meaning to visiting. The Bear Trap looks unreal too, would love to hear your experience there.

Well done guys!! Congrats

Congrats guys...Well Done!!

Congrats to all 3 of you!

Most of these holes except a few set up perfect for my draw. The whole area looks amazing, I always wanted to golf in South Carolina since I started playing. A dream come true, this will bring more meaning to visiting. The Bear Trap looks unreal too, would love to hear your experience there.

Well that's not good for my fade, lol. I've played in myrtle but not HH. Will be nice to play on what I assume will be softer greens. Lots of firmness here.

The bear trap is out now that I'm in #TheGauntlet. Can't swing two big trips in the same month. All my golf focus for HH!

Well that's not good for my fade, lol. I've played in myrtle but not HH. Will be nice to play on what I assume will be softer greens. Lots of firmness here.

The bear trap is out now that I'm in #TheGauntlet. Can't swing two big trips in the same month. All my golf focus for HH!

I am sure a fade can work as well, with your handicap I am sure it will be no problem. Myrtle beach looks amazing too, after this I will be looking to return to the area. The south always have interested me, quite a amazing place. I hear you that would be a little rough 2 events in the same month, travelling like a tour pro at that point.

Good job gents, congratulations.

Congrats guys! Those were some great entries.

Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach are very different.
Think NJ vs any place nice.

Congrats. Going to be a fantastic weekend.

Congrats all 3! Great entries. I'm sure you guys are in for a memorable experience.

Congrats guys, well done.

Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach are very different.
Think NJ vs any place nice.

Ya know, I already can't contain myself as it is, lol :beer:

Congrats to all 3!

Back