What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hello Kitty junior golf set for my 6 year old. Her first round of golf will be in 2 weeks!

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Didn't buy per se, but demoed a SLDR at Dick's and got a free sleeve of TM balls.

Also got my Rife Barbados putter from the LH sale on Global Golf. Like new and blown away that it had a Super Stroke grip on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not a buy but just received the driver I traded for with another THP'er.

The Hello Kitty junior golf set for my 6 year old. Her first round of golf will be in 2 weeks!

This will most certainly be my daughters first set.

Went to GS to get a stiff arm and ended up leaving with 3 dozen old Zstar XV and two snake eye wind/rain vests white and grey

Went to GS to get a stiff arm and ended up leaving with 3 dozen old Zstar XV and two snake eye wind/rain vests white and grey

Did u get a stiff arm?

Hex Chrome golf balls. New alignment sticks. And a bunch of stuff for an at-home gripping station.

I just picked up a Callaway X2 Hot Pro 8.5 driver with the Aldila Tour Green shaft on Ebay. I was told by one of my buddies who is a PGA professional and just got back from the Callaway HQ in Carlsbad, that the Aldila Tour Green and Blue shafts that are in the X2 Hot Pros and Deeps are the "real" $249 shaft. I have the 2Deep with this shaft and have been absolutely loving it since I got it a month ago. If it makes it way into my bag it will be the first time I've had a matching driver and 3 wood since 1996.

I have reacquired my favorite putter ever. Odyssey TD Black #1 wide. Got an awesome "mystery deal" coupon from Callaway Pre-owned and got it in like new condition for a steal. Since I am playing the #1 wide Tank Cruiser in the MC it was time to re-familiarize myself with the headshape. Going to throw a SS on it to simulate the Tank Cruiser as best as I can.

I have reacquired my favorite putter ever. Odyssey TD Black #1 wide. Got an awesome "mystery deal" coupon from Callaway Pre-owned and got it in like new condition for a steal. Since I am playing the #1 wide Tank Cruiser in the MC it was time to re-familiarize myself with the headshape. Going to throw a SS on it to simulate the Tank Cruiser as best as I can.

That line is one of my favorite ever. I don't have much for extra clubs but my #1 TD isn't going anywhere

That line is one of my favorite ever. I don't have much for extra clubs but my #1 TD isn't going anywhere

I regretted selling it ever since I sold it. Glad to have it back.

Last night I went to Lowes and picked up three driveway markers to use as alignment sticks, and an 8 foot closet rod to use for stretching.

Then I got home and found that my 910D2 was delivered. I recently picked up a 910F with the 82 gram Diamana Ahina shaft in it and love it off the tee. So I ordered the D2 with the same shaft, but 72 grams. I'm hoping to take it out to the range today.

Only thing to remember is that the Tank Cruiser is a plumbers neck and not a double-bend shaft. May not play any different, but it's a different look at address. Had a chance to roll a Tank #1 last weekend for practice, and loved it.

Also, yes, TD Black is one of the prettiest putters out there. Like others have said, now that I have one, don't think I'll ever get rid of it.

Ordered a SS Midnight Silver/Black 2.0 grip to put on the TD Black.

Only thing to remember is that the Tank Cruiser is a plumbers neck and not a double-bend shaft. May not play any different, but it's a different look at address. Had a chance to roll a Tank #1 last weekend for practice, and loved it.

Also, yes, TD Black is one of the prettiest putters out there. Like others have said, now that I have one, don't think I'll ever get rid of it.

Believe it or not, the neck doesnt really make a difference to me. Never really has. I just love the head shape and it just sets up really well for me.

Just purchased a Callaway XTT Xtreme Stand Bag in yellow.

Dozen Nike RZN Black.

Use to love the Tour D and recently the 20Xi-X, so hoping for the same with these.

I bought a Kodak ZI8. I'm going to start filming myself and who knows, maybe a few vids will hit youtube or something!

2 green fees

Box of Callaway Super Softs to try out.

Box of Callaway Super Softs to try out.

I did the same before my last 2 rounds and I came away extremely impressed. Interested to see how they work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back