Hello from Alabama

beeftastic

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello fellow hackers!
I've been an avid lurker on this forum for quite a while. Thought I'd finally join. I am from Oxford, AL which is between Atlanta and Birmingham right off of I-20.
Been playing on and off again for about 6 years. Started with cheap Wal-Mart set of clubs; think they were called Knights. As I have slowly gotten better I have been upgrading my set. (Didn't seem to make sense doing so before I could benefit from new clubs.) I currently golf with Callaway Razor X Black driver 9.5*, the same old crappy Wal-Mart 3 & 5 woods, 3 & 4 hybrid Callaway razors, 5-PW Callaway Diablo set, really old Titlest 60* wedge and an Odyssey Metal X*Mid Belly Putter*#1.
I am about a 12-15 handicap. Have a tendency to play crazy good front nine then mentally fall apart on the back lol. Got to work on that. Really have enjoyed reading all the threads on THP. You guys are awesome and a lot of fun.
While I am here I would love some advice on a low profile 3 wood. I am also thinking of ditching my 5 wood for a 15-18* 2/hybrid. I can smack my 3 hybrid all day long and usually will grab it instead of my 5w due to accuracy and confidence.
Thanks all for helping make this site so great. Looking forward getting to know you all!

Heath

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

:welcome: glad to have you aboard.

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP Heath!!

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

~Don't practice til you get it right, Practice til you can't get it wrong~

Welcome to THP