2014 NFL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiper and mcshay have browns taking Manziel.

Luckily they are never right

Glazer says the opposite. Love draft speculation

I heard Kiper on the radio saying he hopes there's a few trades in the first round so his mock draft is "off the hook". I wish I had that kinda job lol.

Almost as good as the weather man

Yeah no kidding and now ESPN is saying Haslem met with GM and said the decision is up to him solely

I don't think any of the QB's really stand out I desperately hope the Browns go after Watkins then take a qb later in the first or even in the second round.

I grew up a Browns fan, still have Mike Pruitt, Bernie Kosar & Michael Dean Perry jerseys... but since 1999 its not been the same.

Go Pack Go!

The Browns organization is just a mess. IMO.

I don't know if the nest draft in the world is gonna help them.

~Don't practice til you get it right, Practice til you can't get it wrong~

Bortles goes before Manziel does. Neither go in the top 10. Manziel only goes in top 15 because someone trades up to get him.

Bortles goes before Manziel does. Neither go in the top 10. Manziel only goes in top 15 because someone trades up to get him.

Theres a lot of teams needing a QB in that top 10, Id be stunned if 1 QB isnt picked

Theres a lot of teams needing a QB in that top 10, Id be stunned if 1 QB isnt picked

But, there are also several QB's that could be Day 1 starters. If a QB goes top 10, I think it's because a team trades up from outside the top 10. At least, that's how I'd handle it, if I was a GM with a top 10 pick. I'd rather have a OL or DL beast that is going to be around for 10-15 years.

I lvoe all the smoke and mirrors at play between GMs, all the "leaking" of misinformation.

It makes the draft so mysterious and you just never know what's going to happen!

Big night tonight.

Hoping somehow the Browns dont eff it up, although highly likely.

Big night tonight.

Hoping somehow the Browns dont eff it up, although highly likely.

I am saying the same thing about Oakland. If our player isn't their, let's trade out of the first round. Lots of talent this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm good with Watkins or Mack or trading down, taking Evans or a tackle. Or if they trade into the teens, maybe Bortles.

The 2nd 1st round pick will be just as important. There are a lot of 10 year starters in this draft.

I'm good with Watkins or Mack or trading down, taking Evans or a tackle. Or if they trade into the teens, maybe Bortles.

The 2nd 1st round pick will be just as important. There are a lot of 10 year starters in this draft.

Id love Watkins to fall to them at #4, and then snag a QB at 26.

I do not want another OT at #4 with this much offensive talent in the draft

pehe6u7y.jpg

stop it Philly

Don't forget philly wants to Draft trent Richardson again too.

I'm a Bills fan (grew up just across the border so are my home team) and a huge Cowboys fan (just like the family who introduced me to the game 2 years b4 the glory Aikman years). For either team I'll be quite happy in the first 3 rounds with only picks on O or D line. Wouldn't shock me if Buffalo goes WR or TE early, but hoping for help to protect EJ. Really like the rumours of them going up to 1 or 2 for Clowney or Robinson. As for the boys, I hope they don't go safety, but find a way to move up for Donald. And I know I'm in the minority, but I'd love Manziel to Dallas. I'm a big Romo supporter, but with him being 34 and injury prone recently, I'd love a top QB to groom for 2-3 years (dead money committed to Romo for 3 years), and possibly step in if an injury.

Don't forget philly wants to Draft trent Richardson again too.

Hahaha I should change my username to Trent33. I know when I see Josh in Indy he's gonna ask where my Trent jersey is lol

I hope the CBs are still available at 25 so we can get a good corner... Need some help on the back end.

Man o man... hate having to wait until 59 to make our first selection. Thanks TRich.

I have my eyes on a few guys... Deone Bucannon <3, Jean-Baptiste <3 and Marcus Martin for Indy.

Man o man... hate having to wait until 59 to make our first selection. Thanks TRich.

I have my eyes on a few guys... Deone Bucannon <3, Jean-Baptiste <3 and Marcus Martin for Indy.

Richardson is a once in a lifetime talent though remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back