2014 NFL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but just imagine our Sunday text sessions

I will not watch a game next season if this happens.

I would be worried that the second Romo throws a pic in the 4th quarter the "put in Johnny" chants are going to start. Dallas doesn't need a starting QB right now. Romo isn't the best but he is talented and I truly think they can win with him. If the plan was to mold Manziel and have him sit and learn behind Romo for a couple years I could KIND OF see that. I just don't think the fair weather Cowboys fans would be okay with that when Romo struggles.

Johnny Football to Dallas would be absolutely incredible. Simply awesome.

Then, on monday, it is announced Dallas will be featured on Hard Knocks.

please.

Im buying lotto tickets if they do! Don't know if we could be that lucky. ;)

What we have to hope is that Manziel is not there at #16...because if he is, I don't know if Jerry can pass that media circus up

I am hoping for Aaron Donald or Ha-Ha Clinton Dix

I like both of those as well.

I would be worried that the second Romo throws a pic in the 4th quarter the "put in Johnny" chants are going to start. Dallas doesn't need a starting QB right now. Romo isn't the best but he is talented and I truly think they can win with him. If the plan was to mold Manziel and have him sit and learn behind Romo for a couple years I could KIND OF see that. I just don't think the fair weather Cowboys fans would be okay with that when Romo struggles.

I agree...............Heck Dallas was 5th in the league in points last year, it's the defense that needs help, they couldn't hold a 4th quarter lead

Maybe Dallas should trade up to #3 since Jacksonville is so all fired intent on drafting Johnny... :)

#HookemFan

All fans are waiting to see tonight if they need to step off the ledge or not if he does this. All the media and Anti-Cowboys are hoping for this to happen. It would be a media dream come true for them.

I think your regular Sunday viewing will be ok Big Time. J'ville will make sure Manziel doesn't slide. :act-up:

I think Dallas should just get Mariota or Winston next year. They will probably have a high enough pick haha.

I'm hoping with all hope that Dallas gets Johnny.

Sorry BIGTIME.

I'm hoping with all hope that Dallas gets Johnny.

Sorry BIGTIME.

It will be interesting to see if Manziel's game will translate to the NFL. He is so erratic with his feet and he will need to learn to be a bit more of a pocket passer. His scrambling ability out of the pocket is definitely a plus, but he's still got to hang in that pocket longer in the NFL. IMO

Giants want Mike Evans - if he isn't there, they'll likely go Odell Beckham Jr

Then, they'll grab an OT in the 2nd round.

Giants will shy away from Lewan/Ebron due to character concerns.

They like Zack Martin, don't think the value as there at number 12.

saw a new report Johnny foot ball droping to 12 and NY giants

What we have to hope is that Manziel is not there at #16...because if he is, I don't know if Jerry can pass that media circus up

I am hoping for Aaron Donald or Ha-Ha Clinton Dix
There's no way Donald is there at #16 because the Steelers would RUN, not walk, to the podium if he was available at #15. I'd be willing to bet he's taken in the top 10.

saw a new report Johnny foot ball droping to 12 and NY giants

Giants are floating out that rumor for 2 reasons:

1) Create a buzz so they can trade down
2) Create a buzz so other teams trade in front of them to draft QBs so that the guys they want drop.

I posted above the Giants plan. Not naming sources, but just saying what I've got

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back