2014 NFL Draft Contest

I don't know about that man. Instant QB controversy. Dallas is going to have a hard enough time winning this season.

Dallas always has a hard time winning though.

Might as well be entertaining.

I can't exactly argue with that from a fans perspective. I think they are usually entertaining but only for non Cowboys fans.

Need to get my guessing game of an entry in.

JF to the Cowboys will make me happy.

Bc it's Jerry Jones & the circus that would be created, it would be awesome to see that develop

Just entered. Good luck everyone.

picks in, good luck to .....me

That has been Jerry's driving force for quite some time!

I threw my name in the hat, lets see how this plays out.

I'm just thanking God that Cleveland is not trusting Banner & Lombardi with their draft pick s any more - that had disaster written all over it. Hopefully Ray Farmer (being a former NFL player) ends up being more like Ozzie Newsome than Matt Millen as a GM!

Did you have to say that about Millen!!! To many bad draft memories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picks are in. Let's hope I made the right picks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

My shot in the dark, I mean entry is in. Thanks for adding another layer of fun to the draft.

I'm in. Great contest.

I think Mayock hacked into my email yesterday before his show and stole my picks.:at-wits-end:

Draft day is the best day of the year for a Detroit Lions Fan! I cant wait!

Its about the only good day for a Lion fan. There will be no hope if they move up to get Watkins. They need to trade down or stay put and get a defender. This draft is too deep to do what I think they are going to do on a guy that's already been in trouble in college.

Aaron Donald to 24? Not happening...........

My first 15. In true THP style, nothing after the 15th matters.

But, Donald at the 16th spot? I like that!

Picks sent. Where Johnny Football goes can make or break our picks.

16 to Dallas

I'm in. I'm confident in about half of my picks. Let's see if that will be enough. :)

Good Luck to everyone and as always, a HUGE Thanks to THP!!

Picks are in, got lucky last year...here's to seeing if lighting strikes twice in the same spot!

Giants want Mike Evans - if he isn't there, they'll likely go Odell Beckham Jr

Then, they'll grab an OT in the 2nd round.

Giants will shy away from Lewan/Ebron due to character concerns.

They like Zack Martin, don't think the value as there at number 12.

Jlukes

You might be on to something the giants are trying to find a trading partner by floting the Johnny football rumor

So we had to leave a discussion thread to go to a contest thread? Don't get it

Jlukes

You might be on to something the giants are trying to find a trading partner

Yup, if Evans is gone they'd look to trade down. If they can't trade down they'll take Odell Beckham Jr. If he's not there then Martin comes into play.

Yup, if Evans is gone they'd look to trade down. If they can't trade down they'll take Odell Beckham Jr. If he's not there then Martin comes into play.

I hope they take Beckham i hate the idea of the niners trading up for him when they need a CB very badly

What surprises me is how RB's have been devalued so quickly. With all the mediocre backfields surely Hyde, Mason or Sankey are better fits than what some teams currently have.

Back