THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 17th is a fun par 5 with bunkers everywhere. I had 215 left and he had 185 left. Hit a high cut that just came up short in the green side bunker and he is left of green with alit of green to work with. He hit his 3rd to 10 ft. I had a decent bunker lie and knew if I got it rolling I should be able to get a tap in birdie. I pulled the shot off perfectly and on the last revolution it falls in the hole for EAGLE!!!!! I never trailed in the match and won 2 and 1. I hit 15/17 greens and missed two fairways. I didn't take a score on the 7th hole but if I make bogey there and I par the last I would have shot 69. Now on to the next round where I get the a guy that has qualified for 4 of the last 4 US Mid Ams and 2 US Senior Opens. Let's do this!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Damn Son.....mighty impressive to say the least. Nice work!

The 17th is a fun par 5 with bunkers everywhere. I had 215 left and he had 185 left. Hit a high cut that just came up short in the green side bunker and he is left of green with alit of green to work with. He hit his 3rd to 10 ft. I had a decent bunker lie and knew if I got it rolling I should be able to get a tap in birdie. I pulled the shot off perfectly and on the last revolution it falls in the hole for EAGLE!!!!! I never trailed in the match and won 2 and 1. I hit 15/17 greens and missed two fairways. I didn't take a score on the 7th hole but if I make bogey there and I par the last I would have shot 69. Now on to the next round where I get the a guy that has qualified for 4 of the last 4 US Mid Ams and 2 US Senior Opens. Let's do this!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Well done son, well freak'n done

Up and ready for some vendors provided golf. Already had an ah-ha moment in the range with my irons!

nepageza.jpg

Circus putt on #1. 3 putt bogey.

Bogey on #2 but back with bird on #4

Go get em Sparks!

THP Live Round thread!

Argument with Southwest Airlines on #6 led to double bogey. Back with par on #7. 4 over thru 7

Last edited:
Calmed down +7 thru 6 lost 2 balls in rough one that carried end of fairway on short par4

+4 on front. Putting poorly.

u3ape8av.jpg

Chance for birdie on this one to get one back after a rough start on back nine

Tweet tweet
evy2evas.jpg

#8 thru 15. Really need to finish -1

82 for the day. 39 putts! Holy smokes.

#betterthanwork

#betterthanwork

Nice Sparks, keep up the good play

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

#betterthanwork

Nice score assuming ur wife putts better than you you guys should be in contention

Nice score assuming ur wife putts better than you you guys should be in contention

Two things:

1) I putt better than that

2) I putt better than my wife

A little Thursday night league action. Hole 1, a par 5, I hit driver to the middle of the fairway, layed up to 110 from 230, then hit a 50° wedge over the green (???), pitched on and two-putted for bogey.

+1

Par 4 second: driver to the middle of the fairway; 7 iron from 179 right at the flag, but the greens suck tonight, so it bounced hard and rolled off the back; had a tight little short-sided chip and ran my PW a few feet past and left the par putt on the lip.

+2

Sounds like driver is working well Pete - now fix that damn putter!

Par 4 third hole is stupid: 6 iron off the tee to the left side of the fairway; just pushed my 50° into the greenside bunker; flopped out of the bunker (a success); rolled the 20 foot downhill putt just over the edge (a really good putt--stupid pin placement) and then rolled in the six foot comebacker.

+3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back