Srixon Z-525 Fairway Woods

What I can see is that all Asian golf equipment is extremely expensive.

Yes it is, i gave a kidney for my irons, wedges, 3 wood(G-Field) and Hybrid. I don't think i would do it again, but i was in a position 7 years ago as a single man to treat myself.

the FW looks sweet. The Hybrid, at least in that picture, just looks bland to me.

Doesn't have the same flash - in those pictures at least. In terms of shape, I'm down with it.

the FW looks sweet. The Hybrid, at least in that picture, just looks bland to me.

I wonder if that silver is really that dull color or if its the pic

Doesn't have the same flash - in those pictures at least. In terms of shape, I'm down with it.

yup that's how I was seeing it too. Shape looks good. The way the topline sets up, it reminds of the J40, which I loved.

They are going to look great in the Srixon staff bag come July, right Alex!!??

*pauses and stares at the computer for a reply*

Very interesting, I'm sure you Cleveland/Srixon MC staffers are drooling all over your keyboards!

Very interesting, I'm sure you Cleveland/Srixon MC staffers are drooling all over your keyboards!

Yeah we are, So ready to find out what choices are out there as well as Shaft options etc. The whole 525 set on the Japan site looks like it would be a great option.

I agree with MikeDean, #town

Interesting; like to see the Srixon lineups getting a little face time out there, hope to see more on this side of the pond soon.

Shiny! In both the literal and Firefly sense.

:eek:fftopic:

Are those really Keegan Bradley's grips?

That's a sharp looking club right there!

Very Classic looking great shape

I'd be drooling regardless. That thing is sexy.

Yep. Pic taken at THP's visit to Cleveland HQ a couple months back.

Good point.

I'd be drooling regardless. That thing is sexy.
Were you able to find anything about shafts in your research? If I remember, I think the Japanese site listed some Miyazaki shaft that I hadn't heard of.

Were you able to find anything about shafts in your research? If I remember, I think the Japanese site listed some Miyazaki shaft that I hadn't heard of.

Not a new shaft. It's a Japan only release based on the Kusala. Backweighted like we are seeing more often these days if I remember correctly.

Love the look at address

Man they make some beautiful clubs. I should stalk the Japanese sites more often. haha Next time I go out to Japan I am so going to hit up golf stores. I haven't the last couple times I've been.

Dude really? Stop with all these MC options hahaha. You're going to make my head explode.

Not that I'm aware of, but good eye candy and a look at what they are doing at Srixon right now. We've not been given that information at this time, but my feeling is this is actually last year's line.

Looked at this thread about 30 times and just caught this nugget from Hawk. Mind blown again.

Looked at this thread about 30 times and just caught this nugget from Hawk. Mind blown again.
GMac was testing a Z-745 iron in Hilton Head--which would appear to be the new line from the Z-725/Z-525 series line.

I could be wrong but I think this is actually a 2012 release. The 2013 release was not changed much but had a black sole instead if I recall correctly

GMac was testing a Z-745 iron in Hilton Head--which would appear to be the new line from the Z-725/Z-525 series line.

Which is even more amazing

Back