What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Range session and some shaft testing tonight. Bunker game is starting to some around. Good thoughts on MC equipment as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Played 18 after work. Finished 18th hole as the sun was going down. Perfect day outside.

Just some THPing, and club pondering.

chipped & putted for about 45 minutes, hit some PW's, 8 & 6 irons on the range

THP, Contacted instructor for recommendations of a new instructor until he returns, found new instructor.

Found a new seemore putter headcover to add to the collection and hopefully lined up a round of golf with a ThP'r or two this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you pondering?

Wedges and iron heads for my shafts ive got. MD2/TM TP/W/S wedges and apex pro/DPC irons.

Also in the pondering thread.

Hit the driving range, focused to become even better now. Range session was very solid now consistancy is needed.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Drive a cart around some land with very short grass and sticks stuck in a cup with some great THPr's. Hit a couple good shots along the way

Had my second lesson tonight and had some circuits connect. Maybe not enough to turn the light bulb on, but progress.

Took two Aleve and put an ice pack on my left elbow and hand. I was at 28 days in a row of golf every day--range, short game practice, putting greens, par 3, or a round. One of those every day.

Today, my body said, "nope". So I did one of the most universal golfing gestures in the world: I took two Aleve.

Nine holes of league tonight.

Since my back got destroyed at work again, I spent a solid hour on the practice green/chipping area again today working on the same ole issues. Came away with some creative solutions. Hoping next time I get out for a round I will see more up and down opportunities completed.

Thping
Cleaned clubs
And will eventually pack for this weekend

Chipping, putting, and sand boxes today.

Cleaned my clubs for after work golf tomorrow and RE gripped 2 clubs. Just got some new Lamkin Crosslines off the Bay and wanted to practice before I tackled my irons. Really is easy once you do it once. Never paying for RE gripping again.....

hu6e7u9y.jpg

Played with my pro, and friends.

Hit two more large buckets at the range today. Swing is starting to take shape.

Played 18 holes in the morning, then 17 holes in the afternoon. Weather-warning (we saw lightning) horn blew on the 17th green in the afternoon, so we putted out and ran away and that was it for the day....

Hitting the range, my first bucket was perfect all solid. Then 2 newbies came in the stalls to the side of me even though the range is wide open another 40 spots. Both are hitting the wooden siding every 4th or 5th swing omg. Being the nice guy I am I dont say anything. A few minutes later boom took one right on the leg. A few minutes pass another one my way. So I tell them" hey theres other stalls here maybe you should go futher away from people so you do not hit them. They began to mouth me off. I remain calm and sit down writing this. I glare at them and they look away. Some people have no manners. Oh also I may add not appoligizing after they hit me either time. Ruined my whole practice session sice they arrived. Im going to wait until they leave and regain my focus.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Went to the range at lunch and again after work. Worked mostly on my driver

Walked 9 holes in my golf league. Played like dog-doo.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Hit 3 buckets, played 7 holes, chipped, played the other 11

Hit a bucket, did some chipping, worked on some putting, played 9, and THP'd which is a given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back