Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since my 56* is falling apart from my first reshafting debacle, I am looking at getting a new 56*.

So far I am leaning towards a Hopkins 56*, heel grind, KBS Tour stiff, L/L/L: +.5"/1* upright/1* strong (55*)

So I got the itch to do a real driver shootout and now I have a standard Bertha with Project X Handcrafted coming in to test against the Alpha/Kiyoshi Purple and X2 Hot Pro/Kiyoshi Gold, as well as a Kiyoshi White to add into the mix. The Bio Cell+ is getting a test go out of courtesy to my Cobra rep (hard to turn down the offer).

4 wood let the ponder begin

Just sold a couple things so its ponder time;
1) SC 100 or
2) New putter or
3) New 52 and 56 wedges

Or I could try to sell more stuff and get all 3...

1) SC 100 or
2) New putter or
3) New 52 and 56 wedges

Wedges maybe.... wait a week, I might have an SC100 to send you LOL

1) SC 100 or
2) New putter or
3) New 52 and 56 wedges

How about MD2 wedges brother :)

After watching dan hammer his BB 3 wood it is on my ponder list now, would like nice setting next to the alpha in my bag

I could long ponder Apex irons for sure. Tour V in stiff. Really impressive.

Love my Apex, tour v is less desirable for me, would love some lighter weight shafts in mine.

Wedges maybe.... wait a week, I might have an SC100 to send you LOL

Yeah? Not happy with it?

How about MD2 wedges brother :)

I am kicking myself for not trying somebodys at The King. I want wedges for full swings so leaning towards some CG14s or 588 CBs. I must try the MD2s prior to making a decision though.

Yeah? Not happy with it?

I am kicking myself for not trying somebodys at The King. I want wedges for full swings so leaning towards some CG14s or 588 CBs. I must try the MD2s prior to making a decision though.

Come down to Missouri and hit mine :)

Yeah? Not happy with it?

Haven't had it arrive yet lol. Bought the one off MPLefty, depending on if I like it or not, I may move it.

Shafts, shafts, and more shafts. No clue where I stand really lol and I'm running out of time!!

My post is not a equipment pondering per say. More of an advice, while at my local driving range was quoted for an fitting. Initial fitting is 75$ and 10$ per club. Is this an alright price? I am thinking I will need 8-10 clubs fitted.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

I could long ponder Apex irons for sure. Tour V in stiff. Really impressive.

I share this precise ponder. Would be just a ridiculously awesome setup.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Ruh Roh! I may have found me a driver. I played 18 today and only hit my 3Deep off the tee once. If this continues to be the case, then I'll have little use for a 13* 3Deep. I may have to turn this 13* into a 14.5*.

Shafts, shafts, and more shafts. No clue where I stand really lol and I'm running out of time!!
What are you having problems with? You're getting numbers on different ones, right? Why not just go with what works best?

I'm heading to Golfsmith in a bit to test out all of the Odyssey putters. It's a good thing I have nothing to do all day.

I'm heading to Golfsmith in a bit to test out all of the Odyssey putters. It's a good thing I have nothing to do all day.

Anything fit your eye right out of the box? I'd think the #1 would be a good one to look at based on the Si4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back